Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler
Domination and Retribution

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 12:48:11 - [121] - Quote

Silverbackyererse wrote:

Hasbro never had these problems with Monopoly. The little metal pieces there never break down!

No But I think it was EA, had trouble with the Playstation version of Monopoly. and the Board game had a different issue, it didn't end well when those who didn't like losing lost =P

Time Will Tell, Sooner or Later, Time Will Tell.

Koebmand
Koebmand
Silverflames

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 12:48:43 - [122] - Quote

Thank you for updating us on times.
ExInD
ExInD
Vipres'
Templis CALSF

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:48:45 - [123] - Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is
Ling Gong Chen
Ling Gong Chen
ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:48:58 - [124] - Quote

Katarina The Despoiler wrote:

Tell you what, you go make a game, that is even console standard let alone a huge MMO like eve, and make it with no mistakes, no flaws, no issues, then you can comment on others, because you know what, Nearly every games company to date has issues occasionally, be it console or online based. It happens, Deal with it. Have some patience.

so you are totally free from all kinds of responsibilities? that everyone else in the world must forgive all the mistakes you have done? i said i am not happy, and i didn't use any swear words. all i ask for is ressonable compensation as the apologisation from their mistakes. patience? what else i can do to them if they can't fixe this for the rest of my life? sitting in front of my lap and just waiting?
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:49:00 - [125] - Quote

Amelia Ronuken wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Cedric Rochester wrote:
Serdar Tyrnx wrote:
CCP Falcon, in other words, you actually have no clue whats wrong :)

No, they have an idea what's wrong. It would just take longer to explain the specifics of it to you in a manner that you would understand, than it would to go fix the problem. Providing us with need-to-know updates like 'hey we're making progress' or, 'we found a new problem', is simply secondary to the actual problem: fixing the servers so you all stop crying. :p

This basically.

For those of you who would prefer, I'll provide pictorial reference for the current situation:

You're in love with this image!

I counter with my own!

http://imgur.com/1I1gnZP

I hate it when the doohickey stops working properly. Sad

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

chadst0r
chadst0r
Perkone
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:49:29 - [126] - Quote

Downtime has been the same ever since i started so i'm used to it, smack bang in the middle of play time but eh that's Australia, but i'm guessing three days extended DT is not a normal occurrence??? i have been away from the game for a while.
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:49:53 - [127] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Tell you what, you go make a game, that is even console standard let alone a huge MMO like eve, and make it with no mistakes, no flaws, no issues, then you can comment on others, because you know what, Nearly every games company to date has issues occasionally, be it console or online based. It happens, Deal with it. Have some patience.

so you are totally free from all kinds of responsibilities? that everyone else in the world must forgive all the mistakes you have done? i said i am not happy, and i didn't use any swear words. all i ask for is ressonable compensation as the apologisation from their mistakes. patience? what else i can do to them if they can't fixe this for the rest of my life? sitting in front of my lap and just waiting?

Okay, seriously... last warning.

Stop posting off topic and trolling people.

Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:50:20 - [128] - Quote

Arline Kley wrote:

Oh god, if CCP was using Vista, then it really would be on fire like in CCP Falcon's pic.

Syndiaan
Syndiaan
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:50:26 - [129] - Quote

Jai'd Rothschild wrote:
Honestly... I'm not here to say anything rude to anyone so I'm sorry if it comes off wrong,

... But it's slightly annoying that we pay you a ton of money... ( I mean seriously. come on... 15 if not 20 a month to play this game times 40 thousand people) ...collectively and you're still have trouble figuring out the game you created. Why not get down to fixing the issues instead of changing minute details in the randoms.

Let's make the people of Eve want to keep playing it and... (instead of being burnt out like other video games after a few wasted years of trying to understand)... enjoy and consistently try to do better within so.

... There is a lot about this game I like, but ... I like the game for the space but at the same time, it's not like you can get online and just go run a "dungeon" or something. There is zero upfront profitability to this game.

... Ever since I started playing this game about a month or so ago, all I feel like I've done is move from one side of the galaxy to the next and for reason such as the corporation I had joined either had only 1-5 members or that others like Brave Newbie nonsense won't let you join the fleets til you get the Mumble working.

... Anyway, I'll stop talking now.
Typing*

...Jai

You are complaining about them not fixing the issue at the exact time they are fixing the issue.

People have been playing this game for 10+ years now and its still running strong, they are constantly releasing FREE expansions so they are consistently trying to do better.

There are "dungeons" they are called complex's.

If you dont like the corps you are joining do not join those corps, there are thousands of them out there. I dont think after playing the game for only a month you have the adequate information to support your argument.

P.S $15 a month is not a ton of money, not to mention you can pay for your subscription with in-game currency if you wish.
Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:51:06 - [130] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:

Okay, seriously... last warning.

Stop posting off topic and trolling people.

So the previous last warning was not the last warning? these are confusing times...
Syjeklye
Syjeklye
The Knights Templars
Dark Knights of Eden

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:51:09 - [131] - Quote

Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:
Tasnala Estidal wrote:
Syjeklye wrote:

But....he might get out of breath and realize that hes wasting his life away at the computer, and spending countless hours away like the rest of us.......One of us..... one of us....

The outside is a big scary place, I can understand his anger in being forced into confrontation with the elements. Its a form of non-consensual engagement. C&P gets its fair share of people griping about non-consensual this or that, I was surprised to see it here. Personally, I went and had a nice bowl of clam chowder.

Keep up the hard work CCP, those hamsters will be back on the wheel in no time. All you naysayers need to push back from the keyboard and realise that fixing something in the server room could be a touch more difficult than fixing moms pc.

More than likely he's a grown man who spends plenty of time working outside to feed his family and pay for his eve sub that he's currently not able to use. All too easy to assume things over the internet, isn't it?

Well with the amount of flaming hes doing here I have a strong feeling him Mommy pay for his Eve sub. <33 Mommy Dearist
Klonch
Klonch
The Sixty Seditious Saduceans

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:51:40 - [132] - Quote

Apologies are so polite, but at least CCP must extend all pilot lincenses the time we were unable to play. Roll
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:51:44 - [133] - Quote

No further update at present guys. Our operations team are still working on the issue.

Really sorry for the delay in having TQ back online, hopefully we'll have things up and running soon Smile

Auntie Mary
Auntie Mary
The Mary Directive

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:52:01 - [134] - Quote

Oh NO! Looks like the drifter battleships had found the server system and started attacking! :P
Ling Gong Chen
Ling Gong Chen
ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:52:20 - [135] - Quote

Duramora Kado wrote:

Please! If there's anyone here being unprofessional, its you...

Can I have your stuff?

i am standing up just for myself and no one else more so i can be unprofessional as far as i like. if you are my customers you sure as hell can see my most professional smile face. wait, you're not!

ha-ha~~
Koebmand
Koebmand
Silverflames

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:52:30 - [136] - Quote

They told you it is not gonna work right now, so no reason to sit and keep hitting the log in button - go do something else?

If you insist on sitting in front of the laptop, maybe put on a good movie?
My Time
My Time
Bunyip Munitions

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:52:30 - [137] - Quote

Take your time CCP

Its been 51c here most of today and now is raining
so i gunna go sit in the rain with a few beers Cool
Aribeth Thiesant
Aribeth Thiesant
Fluffy Inquisition

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:52:34 - [138] - Quote

Arline Kley wrote:

Oh god, if CCP was using Vista, then it really would be on fire like in CCP Falcon's pic.

Actually after a few service packs Vista was ok.
Tasnala Estidal
Tasnala Estidal
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:52:43 - [139] - Quote

Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:

More than likely he's a grown man who spends plenty of time working outside to feed his family and pay for his eve sub that he's currently not able to use. All too easy to assume things over the internet, isn't it?

If he was a grown man, he probably wouldnt cry so much.

Also, Gong alt detected.
Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:53:36 - [140] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:
Duramora Kado wrote:

Please! If there's anyone here being unprofessional, its you...

Can I have your stuff?

i am standing up just for myself and no one else more so i can be unprofessional as far as i like. if you are my customers you sure as hell can see my most professional smile face. wait, you're not!

ha-ha~~

Sense. He makes none.
Fenglorian Egivand
Fenglorian Egivand
Steelforge Heavy Industries
Dream Citizens

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:53:41 - [141] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

No further update at present guys. Our operations team are still working on the issue.

Really sorry for the delay in having TQ back online, hopefully we'll have things up and running soon Smile

You should have the SISI guys give everyone level V capital skills when these issues arise, that'd be a fun alternative.
Gaz1070
Gaz1070
Empire Of Sins

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:53:43 - [142] - Quote

A lot of stress heads on here today. No matter what online game you play there will be issues when you start adding ad dons. People need to chill out and relax. The worlds fast enough as it is. Sit back with a Cadburys caramel bar or a beer and wait for

SERVER: TRANQUILITY (ONLINE)

to appear
Silverbackyererse
Silverbackyererse
The Church of Awesome
Caldari State Capturing

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:53:55 - [143] - Quote

Rawthorm wrote:

Datacenter is in London. You want your prime time staff on hand at DT so that when this kind of thing happens you have all hands on deck to fix it, not the poor souls on a graveyard shift.

I suspect the prime time staff are currently congregating at a J D Wetherspoons somewhere in old smokey.
Chances are they'll get a terrible pint to go with their terrible lunch and come down with a nasty case of salmonella poisoning. CCP Falcon will resort to posting that little gif, which admittedly was funny the first time I saw it, another dozen times before the backshift arrive to take the prime time shift to the nearest hospital.
It will be left to the graveyard shift to fix the problems they most likely created in the first place and we'll all find ourselves doing the same thing after downtime tomorrow. Lol
Rawthorm
Rawthorm
D.M.T inc
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:53:56 - [144] - Quote

Ling Gong Chen wrote:

From the EULA you accepted:

While CCP attempts to have the System available at most times, CCP does not guarantee that the System will always be available, or that the System will not become unavailable during Game play. The System may become unavailable for a number of reasons, including without limitation during the performance of maintenance to the System, for the implementation of new software, for emergency situations and due to equipment or telecommunications failures.

The odd lack of access is the reality of ANY online service. CCP's only obligation is to fix the issue, which they are clearly working hard to do.
Syjeklye
Syjeklye
The Knights Templars
Dark Knights of Eden

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:56:20 - [145] - Quote

Syndiaan wrote:
Jai'd Rothschild wrote:
Honestly... I'm not here to say anything rude to anyone so I'm sorry if it comes off wrong,

... But it's slightly annoying that we pay you a ton of money... ( I mean seriously. come on... 15 if not 20 a month to play this game times 40 thousand people) ...collectively and you're still have trouble figuring out the game you created. Why not get down to fixing the issues instead of changing minute details in the randoms.

Let's make the people of Eve want to keep playing it and... (instead of being burnt out like other video games after a few wasted years of trying to understand)... enjoy and consistently try to do better within so.

... There is a lot about this game I like, but ... I like the game for the space but at the same time, it's not like you can get online and just go run a "dungeon" or something. There is zero upfront profitability to this game.

... Ever since I started playing this game about a month or so ago, all I feel like I've done is move from one side of the galaxy to the next and for reason such as the corporation I had joined either had only 1-5 members or that others like Brave Newbie nonsense won't let you join the fleets til you get the Mumble working.

Typing*

...Jai

You are complaining about them not fixing the issue at the exact time they are fixing the issue.

People have been playing this game for 10+ years now and its still running strong, they are constantly releasing FREE expansions so they are consistently trying to do better.

If you dont like the corps you are joining do not join those corps, there are thousands of them out there. I dont think after playing the game for only a month you have the adequate information to support your argument.

Hes in Eve University And hes complaining why hes not making money. He needs to find himself a corporation of friendly guys get on teamspeak or Mumble and Learn to Fly some l4/l5 missions or learn some adv industry is that's his thing or get on the pvp bandwagon and get out in NULL or hell get to ratting out in null, get in a wh. WHs are great profit, some c5 capital escalations will make bank in a hurry, those gases are a pretty sweet sale as well. At least doing something, is better then idling, cant making isk with out getting out there and getting your hands dirty and learning the game for what it is.
Aribeth Thiesant
Aribeth Thiesant
Fluffy Inquisition

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:56:46 - [146] - Quote

La Rynx wrote:
Being a Administrator myself, i understand the actual hardships of the CCP guys.
Keep Calm and Carry on!

The Trollposts and aggresive rants.
Every MMO (yes WoW to) if ppl cannot loggin, lots lose their cool.
Considering the latent more aggressive CCP Players leeds even more to trollpostings and more.

relax and smoke a pudding.
or try nailing jelly to a wall...
Bear

WoW isn't an MMO it's a child's toy Blink
Cyinii Erkkinen
Cyinii Erkkinen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:56:54 - [147] - Quote

Tasnala Estidal wrote:
Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:

If he was a grown man, he probably wouldnt cry so much.

Also, Gong alt detected.

Check employment history. Also check this full, unfragmented sentence.

You two are being just as immature jumping at the opportunity to make fun of him since you see Falcon getting on to him. Even though he isn't really off topic, he's complaining about the DT...
Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:57:19 - [148] - Quote

Aribeth Thiesant wrote:
La Rynx wrote:
Being a Administrator myself, i understand the actual hardships of the CCP guys.
Keep Calm and Carry on!

The Trollposts and aggresive rants.
Every MMO (yes WoW to) if ppl cannot loggin, lots lose their cool.
Considering the latent more aggressive CCP Players leeds even more to trollpostings and more.

relax and smoke a pudding.
or try nailing jelly to a wall...
Bear

WoW isn't an MMO it's a child's toy Blink

What's a WoW?
Syndiaan
Syndiaan
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:57:48 - [149] - Quote

Syjeklye wrote:
Syndiaan wrote:
Jai'd Rothschild wrote:

Typing*

...Jai

Hes in Eve University And hes complaining why hes not making money. He needs to find himself a corporation of friendly guys get on teamspeak or Mumble and Learn to Fly some l4/l5 missions or learn some adv industry is that's his thing or get on the pvp bandwagon and get out in NULL or hell get to ratting out in null, get in a wh. WHs are great profit, some c5 capital escalations will make bank in a hurry, those gases are a pretty sweet sale as well. At least doing something, is better then idling, cant making isk with out getting out there and getting your hands dirty and learning the game for what it is.

Don't be ridiculous, no one pvps in null sec.... I am more scared to fly around in high sec than null sec.
Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler

Posted - 2015.02.25 12:57:58 - [150] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

I guess those drifters got given even more powerful weapons than you thought! Can't be killed if servers aren't up, best defense is a good offense after all!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,17s, ref 20240426/0240
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.