Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Alruan Shadowborn
Alruan Shadowborn
InterSun Freelance
SONS of BANE

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:07:26 - [421] - Quote

**** it, bed time.

Keep at it CCP, your work is appreciated
Dik Taker Ship
Dik Taker Ship
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:07:32 - [422] - Quote

It's fine, CCP will make up for the time lost by giving us some free game time. Right?
David Therman
David Therman
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:07:34 - [423] - Quote

Is it me, or can I hear the faint sound of R.E.M. on the breeze? Some people... P
Miss Martin James
Miss Martin James
FreeTrade Initiative

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:07:37 - [424] - Quote

.....London internet congestion charges....been fined for using the wrong bandwith
Eva Cyber
Eva Cyber
ATAC OTMOPO3OK B KOCMOCE.
Northern Associates.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:08:07 - [425] - Quote

I had eaten. I walked on the street. I bathed. EVE is still not running. A brain in a flask.
I Buy ItAll
I Buy ItAll
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:08:10 - [426] - Quote

Feedback Joystick wrote:
Dudes ! Just resubbed today (also an alt) got 15 minutes of game time and you do me THIS ?

maybe u are the reason Twisted
Luxander Zurga
Luxander Zurga
Epiphany Moon Holdings and Acquisitions

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:08:17 - [427] - Quote

Thank you CCP for all the hard work. It's not often there's extended downtime like this for this game, stuff happens. Cool

My butt was itching and now my mouse smells like poo!

Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:08:36 - [428] - Quote

Dradis Aulmais wrote:
Let's see:

Downtime give us free stuff -check
Fu going play star citizen -check
CCP don't know what they doing - check
Omg thanks for letting us know - check

BINGO!!
Anyway did you plug the fiber cable in to the coffee pot ? Or is it a 1 was turned to a zero somewhere and no you can't find it?

hmm If only they could buy Restarting Server 101 at jita and train it to V and the also buy how to take care of hamsters skill book aswell
Gimme Sake
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:08:47 - [429] - Quote

Listen CCP I know how to fix this: Unplug the server then plug it back in!!!
Wolfino
Wolfino
Space Ship Gamers inc.
Violent Declaration

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:08:59 - [430] - Quote

hmm hardware changes
maybe upgrade?
please be upgrade! lol
Servers are getting old, new server upgrades would be nice to reduce time dialation

1) are the servers plugged in?
2) is the server on?
3) have you tried unplugging the server and plugging it back in?
4) is there an error code
5) do you have link lights
6)do you have a support ticket number?
silver20
silver20
Shadow Garrison

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:09:25 - [431] - Quote

Guess CCP got banned from the local pet stores. No more hamsters for them.
David Deltori
David Deltori
Not A Holding Corporation
The Andraste

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:09:41 - [432] - Quote

Did someone say all skills boosted to lvl 5
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:09:43 - [433] - Quote

Feedback Joystick wrote:
Dudes ! Just resubbed today (also an alt) got 15 minutes of game time and you do me THIS ?

Click here for your downtime compensation, Jerkstick.

"It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours." -Diogenes of Sinope

Raven Asul
Raven Asul
Tres Corvi INC.
The CORVOS

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:09:54 - [434] - Quote

As long as there is no time dilatation in solitude I'm strangely OK with this...
Rhett Riever
Rhett Riever

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:10:14 - [435] - Quote

Cyinii Erkkinen wrote:
People say SiSi is up. How do I SiSi?

https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Singularity

in essence you make a copy of your eve folder, and make sure the shortcut that points to it also connects to the test server.
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:10:17 - [436] - Quote

silver20 wrote:
Guess CCP got banned from the local pet stores. No more hamsters for them.

Karma is at work here
Gaz1070
Gaz1070
Empire Of Sins

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:10:53 - [437] - Quote

Right peeps off to walk the dogs again then shower and some food. I'm off work now till weekend. So i don't mind the wait for the server. Rather have a long DT than a game that crashes all the time. Fly safe all when you find the keys to your ships :)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:10:56 - [438] - Quote

Sorry for the continued delays guys, our ops team are currently setting fire to things and plugging things in to try and get things up and running again.

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Jagtor
Jagtor
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:11:16 - [439] - Quote

Evil this always happens when i have WAGGRO free time
Ezk1
Ezk1
lmmortality Associates

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:11:25 - [440] - Quote

@CCP Dunno if you can do this, but it would be nice to be information about this in launcher, i was wondering over a hour what was taking so long.

Hoping that you get things fix'd asap :P
JFKen Imperia
JFKen Imperia
Exploration Frontier inc
Brave Collective

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:11:29 - [441] - Quote

http://www.ufunk.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/it-crowd-turn-it-off-and-on-again.jpg
Amelia Ronuken
Amelia Ronuken
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:11:33 - [442] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Sorry for the continued delays guys, our ops team are currently setting fire to things and plugging things in to try and get things up and running again.

Have them try the opposite. Plugs first, fire second.
sonnybonds qwerty
sonnybonds qwerty
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:11:50 - [443] - Quote

well extended downtime can happen. But why now these days when i m free from work!!!!???
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:11:58 - [444] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

setting fire to things no wonder lol the cables are melted =P
Saavik Ambraelle
Saavik Ambraelle
Lazerhawks

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:12:03 - [445] - Quote

Extended downtime aka they forgot to feed the Tranquility hamsters...

What? That joke is too old? Don't tell me how to live my life!

Intoxication is the most effective of warp scramblers.

Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler
Domination and Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:12:22 - [446] - Quote

AttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttention

SCOPE REPORT

News just in, CONCORD will maintain the widespread lockdown on all systems until capsulers cease communication on this thread.

Transmission End.

AttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttention

Ps. CONCORD appreciates your patience.

Time Will Tell, Sooner or Later, Time Will Tell.

Domination & Retribution

Vandala Figheira
Vandala Figheira
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:13:12 - [447] - Quote

It really sound as a disaster recovery running, and having it performed by IBM I can assure that the worst scenario case has to be taken into consideration :P

Told by a blue man by the way :)
Skels Mixailovich
Skels Mixailovich
HOT World

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:13:17 - [448] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

How long will the planned activities on the server and whether compensation time players for a simple server ???

-ÿ -¦-¦-¦ -+-+-Å-ü-+-¦-+-+-¦ -+-Ç-+-+-ü-à-+-¦-Å-ë-¦-¦-+ -¦-+-Å -Ç-â-ü-ü-¦-+-¦-+-¦-+-Ç-Å-ë-+-à -+-+-+-î-+-+-¦-¦-é-¦-+-¦-¦ :) -ü-+-¦-ü-+-¦-+
Duhust
Duhust
The Dead Pod Society

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:13:32 - [449] - Quote

Maybe for a change u shouldnt just be sorry, but also give some game time to all the ppl that for a change expect u to be on time!
since sorry was invented all goodwill is lost.
ive had some time today and u totally ruined it for me
thanks a lot ccp
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:13:32 - [450] - Quote

Katarina The Despoiler wrote:

SCOPE REPORT

News just in, CONCORD will maintain the widespread lockdown on all systems until capsulers cease communication on this thread.

Transmission End.

Ps. CONCORD appreciates your patience.

Concord is the Drifters bitches

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240419/1636
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.