Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
StarLite
StarLite
Amarr
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.09.25 13:14:00 - [31]

You should go and take a close look at the siva page, a lot of changes you want are already done actually ;)
E.G:
The ship-UI-see-all-slots-at-once thing was posted in another thread, the performance thing is fixed [read it in a devblog or ont he forums a couple a weeks ago]
the showing cargo/hangar as list idea is finished AND theres a screenshot of it in the shiva oart of the e-o site ;)

Theres a couple of other sweet GUI changes coming as well :)
I do hope they give some love to the scanner system as its a bit bugged atm :)

This sig is guarded by SigGuard(c)
JarmenKell
JarmenKell

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.09.25 21:22:00 - [32]

dude good list.
but it ended short casue it should ve been endless.
enogh bugs around
way too many
and the know bugs section hardly show the ones i experiance every day.
one bug was so bad it trained 2 skills at one time for 5 minutes.
i dont know if it was lag or not but however it happened it could ve been used as an exploit if some one was into it.
it was on my alt btw.
..........AS i said that lsit should ve been endless. above and beyond
JarmenKell
JarmenKell

Posted - 2004.09.25 21:22:00 - [33]

dude good list.
enogh bugs around
way too many
i dont know if it was lag or not but however it happened it could ve been used as an exploit if some one was into it.
it was on my alt btw.
JarmenKell
JarmenKell
Gallente

Posted - 2004.09.25 21:22:00 - [34]

dude good list.
enogh bugs around
way too many
it was on my alt btw.
JarmenKell
JarmenKell

Posted - 2004.09.25 21:23:00 - [35]

Originally by: V1rusZer0
One thing I really want is the ability to organize your inventory on a ship and on the station into something like folders kind of like you do when setting up divisions for a corp... This way everything can be much more manageable!

Thanks!

yeah it would ve been good to have your hangar like a corporation hangar
JarmenKell
JarmenKell

Posted - 2004.09.25 21:23:00 - [36]

One thing I really want is the ability to organize your inventory on a ship and on the station into something like folders kind of like you do when setting up divisions for a corp... This way everything can be much more manageable!

Thanks!

JarmenKell
JarmenKell
Gallente

Posted - 2004.09.25 21:23:00 - [37]

Thanks!

Uilliam
Uilliam
Caldari
Space Empire Builder

Posted - 2007.05.03 06:16:00 - [38]

Sounds like I'd be preaching to the choir to say this, but MaiLina has some great ideas. I especially like the NeoCom mouse-over suggestions.

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240528/1520
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.