Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Keenon
Keenon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.06 22:06:00 - [31]

boring-u became a lawyer now Viceroy
got bored of killing shutles huhRolling Eyes

===============================================

Help keep carebear population under control!!!! POD U LATER
Rasta Rocketman
Rasta Rocketman

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.06 22:06:00 - [32]

Quote:
you my friend, are definatly a neo-**** pro-amarr anti-minatic fanatic

Hahaha, I liked that part.

"I spilled spot remover on my dog....now he's gone."
-Steven Wright
Keenon
Keenon
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.12.06 22:06:00 - [33]

boring-u became a lawyer now Viceroy
got bored of killing shutles huhRolling Eyes

===============================================

Help keep carebear population under control!!!! POD U LATER
Rasta Rocketman
Rasta Rocketman
Sniggerdly

Posted - 2003.12.06 22:06:00 - [34]

Quote:
you my friend, are definatly a neo-**** pro-amarr anti-minatic fanatic

Hahaha, I liked that part.

Antimater
Antimater

Posted - 2003.12.06 22:45:00 - [35]

I want to be a pie rat....not for the killing...just the local chat must get hilarious....Shocked

"My brains are more powerful than any Megathon class battleship or gravaton smart bomb...ive built an empire all my own..."
Antimater
Antimater
Caldari
Cutting Edge Incorporated

Posted - 2003.12.06 22:45:00 - [36]

I want to be a pie rat....not for the killing...just the local chat must get hilarious....Shocked

"My brains are more powerful than any Megathon class battleship or gravaton smart bomb...ive built an empire all my own..."
drunkenmaster
drunkenmaster

Posted - 2003.12.07 00:06:00 - [37]

Good work viceroy. You fought valiantly.
drunkenmaster
drunkenmaster
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.07 00:06:00 - [38]

Good work viceroy. You fought valiantly.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Posted - 2003.12.07 00:21:00 - [39]

Great read, made me laugh:)
-------------------------------------------------

Deathwing > U LIKE THOSE NUTS ON YA CHIN?
Bizarre
Bizarre
TAOSP

Posted - 2003.12.07 00:21:00 - [40]

Great read, made me laugh:)
------------------------
LaneHacker
LaneHacker

Posted - 2003.12.07 00:50:00 - [41]

Quote:
Threats again! you my friend, are definatly a neo-**** pro-amarr anti-minatic fanatic

LMFAO!!! Gold!

Laughing

=Vagabonds=
LaneHacker
LaneHacker
Black Nova Corp

Posted - 2003.12.07 00:50:00 - [42]

Quote:
Threats again! you my friend, are definatly a neo-**** pro-amarr anti-minatic fanatic

LMFAO!!! Gold!

Laughing

=Vagabonds=
Dolemite2K
Dolemite2K

Posted - 2003.12.07 04:42:00 - [43]

LaughingLaughingLaughing
-----------------------------------------------
Life is like a long poo that you have to take a bite of every day
Dolemite2K
Dolemite2K
Gallente
The Scope

Posted - 2003.12.07 04:42:00 - [44]

LaughingLaughingLaughing
-----------------------------------------------
Life is like a long poo that you have to take a bite of every day
Blacklight
Blacklight

Posted - 2003.12.07 07:44:00 - [45]

Very funny indeed Laughing

Eve Blacklight Style

Blacklight
Blacklight
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.07 07:44:00 - [46]

Very funny indeed Laughing

Blog

xeno calligan
xeno calligan

Posted - 2003.12.07 09:13:00 - [47]

Quote:
A Pirate/lawyer hybrid... what can you imagine that may ever be more dangerous than this... brrrrrr!!

If Viceroy ever starts selling insurances on the side, I'll be officially creeped-out Shocked
xeno calligan
xeno calligan

Posted - 2003.12.07 09:13:00 - [48]

Quote:
A Pirate/lawyer hybrid... what can you imagine that may ever be more dangerous than this... brrrrrr!!

If Viceroy ever starts selling insurances on the side, I'll be officially creeped-out Shocked
Lefevre
Lefevre

Posted - 2003.12.07 09:56:00 - [49]

LOL I could't stop laughing when I was reading this Laughing

Teddybears
Lefevre
Lefevre
Caldari
Temptation inc.

Posted - 2003.12.07 09:56:00 - [50]

LOL I could't stop laughing when I was reading this Laughing
darth solo
darth solo

Posted - 2003.12.07 10:47:00 - [51]

lol, darn nice.

When when ppl learnShocked.

Xpohoc sits at the Korama gate in aurohunen 60k away from his victims, all the time. tisk tisk.
darth solo
darth solo
Celestial Apocalypse
Insurgency

Posted - 2003.12.07 10:47:00 - [52]

lol, darn nice.

When when ppl learnShocked.

Xpohoc sits at the Korama gate in aurohunen 60k away from his victims, all the time. tisk tisk.
celes apoc new kilboard
Lord Guerdo
Lord Guerdo

Posted - 2003.12.07 12:45:00 - [53]

that there sir is a ****in masterpiece!!!

made me smile which is just what i need, being im working on a sunday =(
I mean c'mon, just think about it. What would make more sense then the 3 most hated alliances teaming up to lay waste to the people they all hate anyways? CA is already allied with PA, and TPS lies between the two alliances. Natural allies to be sure. But it's not just that, all but PA (and even some of them) have adopted a "stfu and die, or come and fight us, we don't give a **** what you think or do" philosophy, as well as a PvP Kill everyone not friend kind of mentality. These are the people in eve that kill or convert, the ones dedicated to the death of others, because history, circumstance, and the rest of eve have driven then to do so (except TPS, who are just cool ass pirates ).
Lord Guerdo
Lord Guerdo
Caldari
CRICE Corporation

Posted - 2003.12.07 12:45:00 - [54]

that there sir is a ****in masterpiece!!!

made me smile which is just what i need, being im working on a sunday =(
I mean c'mon, just think about it. What would make more sense then the 3 most hated alliances teaming up to lay waste to the people they all hate anyways? CA is already allied with PA, and TPS lies between the two alliances. Natural allies to be sure. But it's not just that, all but PA (and even some of them) have adopted a "stfu and die, or come and fight us, we don't give a **** what you think or do" philosophy, as well as a PvP Kill everyone not friend kind of mentality. These are the people in eve that kill or convert, the ones dedicated to the death of others, because history, circumstance, and the rest of eve have driven then to do so (except TPS, who are just cool ass pirates ).
Archain
Archain

Posted - 2003.12.08 07:20:00 - [55]

Damnit Viceroy, I've gotta tag this and see if I can make a short movie out of that log....

Space Invaders Movie Library - [SPVD]
Archain
Archain
Minmatar
Rage of Angels
Morsus Mihi

Posted - 2003.12.08 07:20:00 - [56]

Damnit Viceroy, I've gotta tag this and see if I can make a short movie out of that log....

[SPVD]
Bas Rutten
Bas Rutten

Posted - 2003.12.08 07:57:00 - [57]

ROFLMAO ... gold, really.

Deny the Urge - brutal Death from Germoney

Bas Rutten
Bas Rutten
Pothead Corporation

Posted - 2003.12.08 07:57:00 - [58]

ROFLMAO ... gold, really.

Deny the Urge - brutal Death from Germoney

j0sephine
j0sephine

Posted - 2003.12.08 08:55:00 - [59]

"If Viceroy ever starts selling insurances on the side, I'll be officially creeped-out Shocked"

... He could also start random tele-marketing evechats to complete the ebil image o.o;
j0sephine
j0sephine
Caldari
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.08 08:55:00 - [60]

"If Viceroy ever starts selling insurances on the side, I'll be officially creeped-out Shocked"

... He could also start random tele-marketing evechats to complete the ebil image o.o;

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240607/1558
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.