Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:37:11 - [1] - Quote

So its something this to do with development and operations.......................... the pesky DevOps :P

You know if you have automated deployment and it breaks in prod its probably environmental, #just saying :)
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:38:46 - [2] - Quote

CCP should charge isk to post on this thread they would make a fortune!
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:42 - [3] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Thanks for your patience guys.

It looks like we're a little closer to having the issue resolved.

If you suffer any adverse effects because of this unscheduled downtime, such as missing sov bills *ahem*, or industry or POS related issues, feel free to contact customer support and they'll be able to see if they can assist under our policies.

We'll update again in a little while. Apologies again for the delays.

the only adverse effect is my CEO wont make me a sandwich!
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:43:14 - [4] - Quote

NightmareX wrote:
Lettie Slapdash wrote:
I do hope the hours of lost skill training will granted to people.

LOL, that gave me the best laugh of the day.

If you aren't capable enough to put up a skill queue when you can put in 50 skills with unlimited training times under the queue, then i'm afraid it's nothing more than your own fault that you are losing skill times.

this ^^^^^^^ hahaha
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:49:52 - [5] - Quote

Defer Thirst is an anagram of The drifters ,

CCP

Defer: to postpone so that the circumstances or conduct of the defendant can be further assessed

US

Thirst: to have a strong desire for something.

You have to be a special kind of nerd to go where I just did right there!!!
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:52:16 - [6] - Quote

OK I'm going to take a bath, take out the rubbish and go outside............ and its not fanfest

wish me luck!
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 15:16:53 - [7] - Quote

[WTB] agile development and automated roll back.........

or a nerd shield................
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 15:21:11 - [8] - Quote

Kaervek Dalani wrote:
This is my first post on the Eve Forums, so go easy on me. :)

Just wanted to say that it's pretty awesome a developer takes this much time to respond to our concerns and keep us posted. I know it's crummy that Tranq is down, but I'm impressed that it's this easy to stay informed.

Also, can I borrow, like, 50 isk from someone?
\

seen as its your first time I feel its my duty to be a brutal as possible to you as it will have level your expectations of the type of verbal kicking you will get when ever you post here.

or you could join goons where stupid goes to die!

PS can I have your stuff?

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240429/0917
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.