Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2017/06/17 - Issues With PLEX Vault

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 13 post(s)
Astares Van Thanatos
Astares Van Thanatos
ArcJet Heavy Industries

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.17 22:26:05 - [31] - Quote

Deleted.
Zzunmaker Y
Zzunmaker Y
Free Trade No Tax

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.17 22:30:02 - [32] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
PLEX services are now restored, apologies for the outage!
Big smile

I bought 240 plex earlier in a station and I remote transferred them to my plex vault using move to plex vault option. right after I did that and the plex disappeared from my assets the plex vault system just went down completely, now its back up but I can't find the plex anywhere, not my hanger, plex vault, and even the corp assets

should I submit a ticket for this?
Merlin Minayin
Merlin Minayin
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2017.06.17 22:36:30 - [33] - Quote

Zzunmaker Y wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Big smile

I bought 240 plex earlier in a station and I remote transferred them to my plex vault using move to plex vault option. right after I did that and the plex disappeared from my assets the plex vault system just went down completely, now its back up but I can't find the plex anywhere, not my hanger, plex vault, and even the corp assets

All my PLEXes just disappeared from my VAULT
Moridin Mandarb
Moridin Mandarb
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.06.17 22:40:14 - [34] - Quote

Thanks, CCP for working hard on the weekend to get this problem resolved.
CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:27:47 - [35] - Quote

Aldran Gentlharp wrote:
Just a tip.

The error is mostly between Office Chair and Monitor Twisted

Thanks for the tip; I was at home, should I get someone to check my office chair? Blink

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:28:10 - [36] - Quote

Sheldon d'Albion wrote:
Hi,

New "developpement", not able to log on two omega account at the same time,
got the usual windows when you try to log at the same time an omega and a alpha account .

Regards

Fixed now?

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:29:31 - [37] - Quote

Borondahl wrote:
Unfortunately i just bought something from the store Roll .
Hope the transaction is not lost in your Database.

If you don't find your items, then please send us a support request so we can sort it out.

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:30:30 - [38] - Quote

Zzunmaker Y wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Big smile

If you can't find them, then please send us a support request.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.18 00:02:05 - [39] - Quote

To echo CCP Explorer's comments, anyone who's missing PLEX should contact customer support via billing support ticket.

There's also a notification in the launcher for those who're logging in after the issues:

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Guong Men Pareleru
Guong Men Pareleru
Opera Gomera Liquidate 02

Posted - 2017.06.18 11:03:22 - [40] - Quote

Hey Falcon and Explorer - how about we FINALLY get a HISTORY for Plex Vault to SEE what is happening in there ... its really annoying if you use one account to manage your plex and thus have many transactions ... or do I really need to run Excel and make a growing table to keep track of what happens in the plex vault ???

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240423/1722
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.