Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Unscheduled Downtime - 2016/01/10

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Magret Firewind
Magret Firewind
Krupp-Stahl
The Initiative.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.01.10 12:41:24 - [91] - Quote

Samantha Udan wrote:
Chitose Ayakawa wrote:
seriously
DUE TO ISSUES WITH THE 119.1 RELEASE, WE WILL BE REDEPLOYING 118.10 ???

Didnt you test your patch before release ?

HA HA HA HA You got to be new. Big smile

Wouldn't be ccp without a screw up <3 love them guys
Dinnah Lupus
Dinnah Lupus
Justified Chaos
Spaceship Bebop

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.01.10 12:41:36 - [92] - Quote

Oh cool a rollback! Thanks, Talon was totally broken since that last patch, worst than Akali PPPPPPP
Yang Aurilen
Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc
The Bloc

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:41:54 - [93] - Quote

But all that tells us is to go look at this thread.

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

NextDarkKnight
NextDarkKnight
Mental Disorders Inc.
Guardians of the Asylum

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:41:58 - [94] - Quote

While your at it plug in the damn Dust 514 server. I don't care if we have 4 people in the match I want to play!
Fabada Asturiana23
Fabada Asturiana23
Refugiados

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:42:06 - [95] - Quote

Free Skill point CCP
Lucifer Second-Born
Lucifer Second-Born
Edgeless Industry's
Digital Vendetta

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:42:11 - [96] - Quote

Mt20kof100k B Chaappel wrote:
So?...... Who tripped over the extension cord?

I think this guys did it.
Yaton Bucho
Yaton Bucho
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:42:32 - [97] - Quote

And there I thought I accidentally fueled my ship with whiskey as it was flying backward and sideways in warp.

Maybe I'll put some booze in the missile warheads and throw them at the rats. Who knows? If they don't kill each other, they might start attacking with miners.

In any case...

Good luck with the fixups. That's always a pain.
Travonus Trapoll
Travonus Trapoll
The Killer Cockatoos
Initiative Mercenaries

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:43:20 - [98] - Quote

ill be chilling listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q while CCP harden up the server lmao.
Khya Rovixx
Khya Rovixx
Sqill-Squad

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:43:26 - [99] - Quote

Well, if anyone is interested in using this opportunity to start a new book, of the many I can recommend, these two are exceptional:

"Now - The Physics of Time" - by Richard A. Muller
"From Eternity to Here - The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time" - by Sean M Carroll

Or, for fiction, I think Peter F. Hamilton's "Commonwealth Saga" > "Void trilogy" and Alastair Reynolds' "Revelation Space" series are pretty good (for the most part).
MEHDIofCARTHAGE
MEHDIofCARTHAGE
SacredBand

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:43:32 - [100] - Quote

RUSSIANS !!!......
Troxell Sklor
Troxell Sklor
Das Ubel Industrial
The Explicit Alliance

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:43:42 - [101] - Quote

Proserpol wrote:
You need to be in range to restart this server ...Roll

LolLolLol gf
Francis Podkill
Francis Podkill
Podkill Consolidated

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:43:47 - [102] - Quote

Server has been offline / bad for 30 minutes. I demand compensation for this time. 43200 Minutes in a 30 day subscription worth 1B averages 23.248 isk per minute of subbed time I could have spent sitting in station spinning my ship. I will see this 600k to my wallet asap thank you.
Merk Stainz
Merk Stainz
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:43:47 - [103] - Quote

Baited on a free Keepstar?
Fappp
Fappp
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:44:46 - [104] - Quote

Hi!

Just started playing today, great, absolutely great! Big smile
I thought the delays were on my end, good to hear it was a aftershock of the last patch.

Played for about 30/60 minutes before the server went down, but I'm def. coming back for more when the servers are online again!

Take your time!
OldMan Stone
OldMan Stone
Solitude Ore

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:44:48 - [105] - Quote

should I hold off on restarting my computer?
Akis Talanas
Akis Talanas
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:44:50 - [106] - Quote

Any1 who is complaining here has simply NO idea of how difficult this task of keeping the game updated and stable is.....

Keep calm and let the work be done :-)
Asharin
Asharin
Emigre Army
Mordus Angels

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:45:09 - [107] - Quote

Quote:
The redeployment of the 118.10 release will have no effect on any progression on Tranquility.

Untrue.
While the server is in extended downtime, we can't progress! Lol
Ledo Hashur
Ledo Hashur
Vogon Innovation
Warped Intentions

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:45:31 - [108] - Quote

Are you certain it's plugged in?

Plugged In?
Garak Cardassian
Garak Cardassian
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:45:45 - [109] - Quote

Darrien wrote:
Capo Primero wrote:
OK who forgot to feed the hamstersQuestionQuestionQuestion

CCP upgraded to Chinchillas a few months ago.

Its the I07 phone upgrade all over again BOOM
Aljantis
Aljantis
Penguins of Destiny
Galactic Skyfleet Empire

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:45:56 - [110] - Quote

Does it roll back anything done in game after DT, such as progress or what system you managed to move to after DT?
Loki Styrbiorn
Loki Styrbiorn
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:45:57 - [111] - Quote

Thirteen years later and you guys still break things when patching Ugh
Joe Turnbull
Joe Turnbull
Federation Interstellar Resources
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:46:04 - [112] - Quote

Fappp wrote:
Hi!

I thought the delays were on my end, good to hear it was a aftershock of the last patch.

Played for about 30/60 minutes before the server went down, but I'm def. coming back for more when the servers are online again!

Take your time!

LOL get used to it after patches :P, however does mean RL stuff gets done patch day XD
Eavi Frequency
Eavi Frequency
N A O S
Cohortes Triarii

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:46:40 - [113] - Quote

Fappp wrote:
Hi!

Take your time!

Welcome to Eve Lol
Akis Talanas
Akis Talanas
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:46:43 - [114] - Quote

Garak Cardassian wrote:
Darrien wrote:
Capo Primero wrote:
OK who forgot to feed the hamstersQuestionQuestionQuestion

CCP upgraded to Chinchillas a few months ago.

Its the I07 phone upgrade all over again BOOM

Well...it's all your fault if you use apple garbadge :P
Sophs Monster
Sophs Monster
science and trade institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:48:07 - [115] - Quote

Joe Turnbull wrote:
this is why an "Auto Login button" would be nice, auto logs u in after DT or DT2.0 :P

Yeah but then you'd get a flood of everyone logging in as soon as they boot up.
Sillat
Sillat
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:48:26 - [116] - Quote

This is what happens when you are hosted in London and a Tube Strike hits, clearly it's a network transportation issue ;-)
Kabal Katelo
Kabal Katelo
TSF Enterprises

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:48:31 - [117] - Quote

PsyLocibens wrote:
I hope we get like 10~15 million SP

would be helpful then i could get all my research done lol
Chitose Ayakawa
Chitose Ayakawa
Eagle Construction Worx

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:48:39 - [118] - Quote

Akis Talanas wrote:

You are better at this?

Send an application to ccp,they will gladly invite you to an interview :-)

its not about the quality of the vocals .. its about the vocals itself ... flying missions and you have 20 to 30 times "you need to be in range to execute this function" annoys the hell out of me ...seriously .. before you got a small textwindow saying that your ship was out of range and is now flying to the container ...

Getting more into it ... this vocal in question seems to be 3 times as loud as the older aura samples - like the one "the asteroid has been destroyed" - this one is so quiet I overhear it sometimes - while the other one is annoyingly loud - with the same audio-setting in eve ... and if I adjust aura's loudness to compensate, I miss all the sounds I want to hear (warpdrive / asteroids and so on)
Xayder
Xayder
Infinitum Cartel
Stella Nova

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:48:40 - [119] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

12:25 UTC - DUE TO ISSUES WITH THE 119.1 RELEASE, WE WILL BE REDEPLOYING 118.10

Troll level 5, gg CCP

I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main

Farr Arrow
Farr Arrow
BlackWing Cartel
Black Wing Syndicate

Posted - 2017.01.10 12:48:55 - [120] - Quote

I am VERY grateful to you alls for all the very hard work that you obviously do keeping everything running as smoothly as they USUALLY do. And by "you alls" I mean to all the hard-working real world people WAY WAY UP there in Iceland (which by the way has very little ice and a lot of really interesting geology based on volcanic and geothermal activity. Now Greenland , on the other hand......) whoops BORING, haha, anyways, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH CCP for just "a little bit longer" in the truly fascinating world of Eve Online!!

(whistling Oh Won't You Stay Just a Little Bit Longer while posting this rather obvious attempt to get some more free skill points hopefully rather quickly)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240416/0501
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.