Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The EVE Store Is Back Online!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Garia666
Garia666
CyberShield Inc
Triumvirate.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.02.23 20:30:37 - [121] - Quote

You know its so unfair that we europeans pay way more then the rest if you buy your plex from the store.

Now there is a grand offer 3 plex and a couple of skins for 50. If your in the US or Australia.. you pay 50 dollars yes.. but we pay it in euro`s.. The grand 47% off is still more expensive than buy your plex trough a 3th party supplier.

I hope ppl from europe read this and wake up.

Ranzabar
Ranzabar
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.03.13 01:52:19 - [122] - Quote

Jayson Stormborne wrote:
Miniature ship models would be sick. (Think Warhammer models) I'd for sure pick up a rifter and an astero.

Yup

Abide

ITTigerClawIK
ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers
EVEolution.

Posted - 2017.03.18 03:58:51 - [123] - Quote

where is the rest of the store? i distinctly remember tons of posters, models, jackets, leather jackets, t-shirts, glasses, shot glass sets, laptop cases, caps and much much more.

also all i wanted today was a fecking $9 mug and it would cost me $25 shipping costs...
Ranzabar
Ranzabar
Golden Ratio One Six One

Posted - 2017.03.26 00:28:56 - [124] - Quote

Jayson Stormborne wrote:
Miniature ship models would be sick. (Think Warhammer models) I'd for sure pick up a rifter and an astero.

Toys!

Abide

Ranzabar
Ranzabar
Golden Ratio One Six One

Posted - 2017.03.26 00:46:12 - [125] - Quote

Just bought a Drone Maintenance Ledger for fun.

Abide

Bjorn Tyrson
Bjorn Tyrson
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2017.04.08 19:41:52 - [126] - Quote

Will the store be getting restocked with the Fanfest leftovers?;because the remaining selection is getting mighty slim
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.04.19 12:09:31 - [127] - Quote

Just change the store crew to someone who knows what he is doing. Thx.

Every part of a game helps to tell a story =ƒôò

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him

Osprey =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2017.04.19 13:59:40 - [128] - Quote

Doing things right? That's not the CCP way. Not the first 3, 4 or 6 times, at least. What?
Mintoko
Mintoko
Taedium In Perpetuam

Posted - 2017.04.29 02:24:53 - [129] - Quote

There appears to be two eve stores. In November, I placed an order at eve.mybrightsites.com. It still exists.

store.eve.com currently redirects to eveonline-merchandise-store.myshopify.com

Are both necessary?
joshua tee
joshua tee
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.04.29 04:13:29 - [130] - Quote

Complaints
If any forum user has an issue or complaint regarding the conduct of our ISD volunteer moderators, the DUST 514 Community team can be reached by [https://support.eveonline.com/Pages/Petitions/CreatePetition.aspx filing a petition] under the Forums & Community category.
joshua tee
joshua tee
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.04.29 04:14:47 - [131] - Quote

Mintoko wrote:
Are both necessary?

it takes to to ****?
Alexei Stryker
Alexei Stryker
Steiners Erben
Evictus.

Posted - 2017.05.02 14:29:04 - [132] - Quote

Race Hoodies and Jackets in store please... My old one is getting worn out.... I need a new one.

Ideas:

Right click context menu on char -> custom entries

Minimize the docking game

Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.06.07 09:39:45 - [133] - Quote

Now watch this!

ߦçߦáߦç-Ç-ŠߦÿߦÇ-Çߦ¢ ߦÅ-ô ß¦Ç +óߦÇߦìߦç -£ß¦ç-ƒß¦ÿs ߦ¢ß¦Å ߦ¢ß¦ç-ƒ-ƒ ß¦Ç sߦ¢ß¦Å-Ç-Å =ƒôò

ߦí-£ß¦ç-Çߦç +¬s ߦÇ+¦+ó-Ç-ŠߦäߦÅ+¦ß¦äߦÅ-Çߦà +óߦ£-Šߦí-£ß¦ç+¦ -ÅߦÅߦ£ +¦ß¦çߦçߦà -£+¬ß¦ì

ߦÅsߦÿ-Çߦç-Å =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

alex tow
alex tow
Real One Corp
Axiom Vocation Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.07 13:31:05 - [134] - Quote

The book section is no longer available....well, what do I have to think about my "Frigates of EVE" order ? Is it gone in the empty space to be forgotten ?
Trigger Mechanism
Trigger Mechanism
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.06.10 08:54:11 - [135] - Quote

To add insult to the 100 euro pricetag, the goddamn thing is made in china. You cheap bastards.
Tessa Sage
Tessa Sage
Legion of the Wicked Way
ChaosTheory.

Posted - 2017.06.18 01:36:18 - [136] - Quote

Granted the majority of the player base has dabbled in freighter duties at least -1 Iteron (aka "once"), we can all appreciate the effort in moving materiel over vast distances.

Those players who have taken the liberty to train hauling as a specialty have divested the same amount of sp from rather more destructive forms of play (not counting insurance fraud of course).

So here's the idea mates: For every in store item whether it be apparel or factory spun ship models, require a checkout service fee that equals the amount of PLEX to utilize same asset in game, or the amount of Skill Injectors that equals training into said item where applicable.

This, like /copyships, is a way to revert from in game to out of game accessibility. The shipping fee is moot, simply assess based on aforementioned.
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.06.18 17:38:31 - [137] - Quote

Get down those shipping costs. I dont know how. Get those responsible people fired or something, get a crew that have experience running shop of this kind already. Do something!
How can you allow your busines to look like that? Its so sad!

ߦçߦáߦç-Ç-ŠߦÿߦÇ-Çߦ¢ ߦÅ-ô ß¦Ç +óߦÇߦìߦç -£ß¦ç-ƒß¦ÿs ߦ¢ß¦Å ߦ¢ß¦ç-ƒ-ƒ ß¦Ç sߦ¢ß¦Å-Ç-Å =ƒôò

ߦí-£ß¦ç-Çߦç +¬s ߦÇ+¦+ó-Ç-ŠߦäߦÅ+¦ß¦äߦÅ-Çߦà +óߦ£-Šߦí-£ß¦ç+¦ -ÅߦÅߦ£ +¦ß¦çߦçߦà -£+¬ß¦ì

ߦÅsߦÿ-Çߦç-Å =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

l1j
l1j
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.07.31 20:59:10 - [138] - Quote

Bought the same backpack for $29 and had a mini logo put on it for $9.

Center for Advanced Fudda' Muckin' Studies

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240425/0824
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.