Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The EVE Store Is Back Online!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Algarion Getz
Algarion Getz
Aideron Corp

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.12.20 15:30:55 - [91] - Quote

Shirt costs 19.99Gé¼
Shipping costs 23Gé¼ (cheapest option)

Buying a a similar black shirt and printing the EVE logo on it costs me like 15Gé¼.
Vic Vorlon
Vic Vorlon
Aideron Robotics

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.12.22 19:44:31 - [92] - Quote

Bekka Jai wrote:
Ok, dumb question time: Where can I get a t-shirt (women's preferably) with the Eve-Online logo? I'm not looking for anything factional or with insidery in-game logos or jokes, just the classic logo on a t-shirt.

I can't find one for sale anywhere. You'd think this is would be the most basic swag you'd be able to find on sale somewhere, wouldn't you?

Thanks for any help.

Good news on that - I emailed the people at the store when I bought some of the merchandise they have now, and they were kind enough to tell me that a plain shirt with the eve logo on it is in production and should hit the store soon. This was 2-3 weeks ago.

I totally agree with you - they should have started with something like that, not in-jokes and whatever the hell Lacrimix is supposed to be.
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2016.12.26 11:28:40 - [93] - Quote

I miss the old eve shop circa 2006. Metal keychains of each factions symbol, t shirts with faction symbols, models, cool posters etc etc. The current lineup is pretty lame, the only faction stuff you have are stickers. I also miss the musterbrand eve stuff, inparticular the concord ops jacket and the faction velcro patches....so basically what i'd like to purchase is faction merch...t/polol shirts, patches, keychains etc etc Pirate
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.10 11:23:59 - [94] - Quote

@ CCP Falcon

Hi there, any word on when faction merch will be available from the online store? I've tried the eve support email address and they weren't even aware that the store was open, let alone when it will sell items that people might actually wantPirate
BSchneider
BSchneider
Bank Of Zion
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2017.01.10 11:45:29 - [95] - Quote

9 USD coffee mug ... with a 35 USD shipping cost?!

Keep dreaming!
Tiberius Zol
Tiberius Zol
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.11 13:22:31 - [96] - Quote

No further reaction from CCP. It's dead (again), Jim.

Mr. Tibbers on twitter: @Mr_Tibbers

Mr. Tibbers Blog: www.eve-versum.de

Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2017.01.12 22:37:52 - [97] - Quote

Thufir Hawaatt wrote:
@ CCP Falcon

Hi there, any word on when faction merch will be available from the online store? I've tried the eve support email address and they weren't even aware that the store was open, let alone when it will sell items that people might actually wantPirate

It's not the same because haves no CCP IP in it, but Rixx Javixx's store which I linked above is quite complete and maybe you'll find something of your interest. The HTFU branded stuff is quite appealing IMO.
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.15 19:25:47 - [98] - Quote

Checked it out, but theres nothing by way of faction specific gear i.e Gallente or Concord.

I mean, really, CCP, how difficult is it to do a decent online store? Have a look at the Valve store. Heck look back through your cache and look at your own store from 7 years ago. Plenty of decent merch, shipping not extortionate. To have no store for years and then bring in the current one with shag all merch and unreasonable shipping costs is a pretty poor show.

Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Thufir Hawaatt wrote:
@ CCP Falcon

It's not the same because haves no CCP IP in it, but Rixx Javixx's store which I linked above is quite complete and maybe you'll find something of your interest. The HTFU branded stuff is quite appealing IMO.

Rixx Javix
Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.

Posted - 2017.01.18 17:27:55 - [99] - Quote

Thufir Hawaatt wrote:
@ CCP Falcon

Thanks! The Rixx Store is up and running and features NEW items every single week! In addition we are also offering Alliances and Corporations in-game the opportunity to feature merchandise for their members! We just added Bastion items last week and have several other Alliances already in the works.

The store doesn't offer any Eve-IP of course, but we are offering items based on the Eve experience and the game. As well as a destination for Alliance Gear.

We had 12,000+ visitors in just the first month, so I'm hopeful that the store will continue to grow. Feedback has been extremely positive so far and shipping costs seem reasonable around the globe.

Thanks,
RJ

http://eveoganda.blogspot.com

Meryl SinGarda
Meryl SinGarda
Belligerent Underpaid Tactical Team

Posted - 2017.01.21 04:17:36 - [100] - Quote

I know this might have been asked, but can we get a women's t-shirt?

edit: nvm there was more stuff to click
Anke Eyrou
Anke Eyrou
Hades Sisters

Posted - 2017.01.24 09:36:41 - [101] - Quote

I apologise if this has already been mentioned but is anyone else getting page error not found when the click on link in the picture shown in the launcher?

I expect to get this post deleted or locked. So much for freedom of expression.

Valenas Grayson
Valenas Grayson
Universal Freelance

Posted - 2017.01.24 14:01:18 - [102] - Quote

Black EVE Hoodie!!!
Also my GF demands more girl- stuff ;)
Shalia Ripper
Shalia Ripper

Posted - 2017.01.24 19:11:24 - [103] - Quote

Highly disappointed with the contents of the store. CCP needs to rollback to the way the store was about 6-7 years ago.

Maybe I mean 10, I lose track of time easily.

Sig blah blah blah blah

Ezra Endashi
Ezra Endashi
LightningStrikesTwice
Elemental Tide

Posted - 2017.01.27 13:34:34 - [104] - Quote

CCP please do something about shipping costs. I'm in EU zone and shipping costs are crazy high. They exceed item price by 2x or more Sad
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.01.27 15:28:14 - [105] - Quote

Hey guys, just thought I'd post a bit of an update here.

TehHouse wrote:
Why can't their website show stock like any other ecommerce site?

The store now shows stock quantities. Cheers for the feedback Smile

In terms of requests for more apparel that's faction themed such as hoodies, t-shirts, mugs etc - We're currently working on a list internally, and most of the suggestions from this thread are on that list. We'll then put it to our partners at DPI and see what they can manufacture for us.

The idea going forward will be to have a select number of permanent items in the store, then others that will slip in and out of rotation during various seasons and during various events.

Akira Kata wrote:
Ordered a medium, should have ordered a large. I'm not fat, but this thing is tight and clingy, with very thin, stretchy fabric. Not at all what I think of for a hoodie. Maybe for a stripper...

Even if it fit, the material is so thin that I can't imagine it providing any warmth.

Two frowns.

SadSad

Sorry to hear you didn't like it, the hoodie is noted in its description as lightweight and layerable in 4.4 ounce cotton. We thought this would be clear enough, and will look at editing the description.

Shalia Ripper wrote:
Highly disappointed with the contents of the store. CCP needs to rollback to the way the store was about 6-7 years ago.

Maybe I mean 10, I lose track of time easily.

We're acutely aware of opinion on shipping costs, and it's something that we'd love to address. At this stage however, the store doesn't ship the required volume to be able to reduce the price of shipping.

We're still looking at evolving the store, offering more and varied apparel, and looking at what we can do better with our partners to improve the experience, so thanks for all the feedback so far!

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Ryan Kildar
Ryan Kildar
ST Stellar

Posted - 2017.01.27 16:02:01 - [106] - Quote

BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

I am not sure if I just missed the description but that coffee mug that I ordered and just received was the "BIGGEST" coffee mug I have ever seen. It is like double a regular coffee mug. WTF.
Wanda Fayne
Wanda Fayne

Posted - 2017.01.28 08:04:50 - [107] - Quote

Could you do custom orders? I am pretty sure that Alliance and Corp branded merch would be gobbled up like popcorn...

your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic

-Lan Wang-

-

Locator Agents cease to function on Offline Players:

Sobaan Tali
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force

Posted - 2017.01.28 08:13:43 - [108] - Quote

I remember the old store having a size graph to show size comparisons for apearal. Anything like that still floating around? Even here in the US it might be a bit different depending on where you buy shirts and such. I would like to suggest stating that, if possible, on the site so as to avoid confusion, if it hasn't already been requested.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Linus Gorp
Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
Black Marker

Posted - 2017.01.28 08:24:16 - [109] - Quote

Ryan Kildar wrote:
BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

I am not sure if I just missed the description but that coffee mug that I ordered and just received was the "BIGGEST" coffee mug I have ever seen. It is like double a regular coffee mug. WTF.

More coffee, less running, more 'splosions. Can't you see it!?

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.01.28 09:38:13 - [110] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

We're acutely aware of opinion on shipping costs, and it's something that we'd love to address. At this stage however, the store doesn't ship the required volume to be able to reduce the price of shipping.

So when the store doesnt ship because of high shipping costs, you will not push down shipping costs? Seems very selfdefeating. P

Every part of a game helps to tell a story =ƒôò

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him

Osprey =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.28 12:23:07 - [111] - Quote

How about asking musterbrand to design new apparel, their jackets and hoodies were awesome...expensive, but awesome!
Katarine Waldegrave
Katarine Waldegrave
ErwiCorp

Posted - 2017.01.28 21:42:31 - [112] - Quote

I have seen a lot of complaints on the lack of "content" in the new store. Some ideas include tshirts as mentioned, but not just baseball caps, QUALITY caps, with a hook and loop square 3x5 inches (velcro) to add any of a myriad of logo morale patches. For example, the cap in the attached image (warning - the photo contains a rifle. If you are easily triggered by the sight of a firearm, click at your own risk) has a hook and loop, and the Gonzales Flag is a morale patch, same size, embroidered, with the opposite hook and loop piece on the backing.

Make a patch for each pirate faction, each government faction, specific corporations, player corporations and alliances, there are a LOT of possibilities. Anyways, that's my suggestion for a better store.
Djsaeu
Djsaeu
Xx-illuminati-xX

Posted - 2017.01.28 23:04:40 - [113] - Quote

A long time ago, using a different toon, I bought a Minmatar Computer Case. It is awesome, I still use it.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2017.01.28 23:17:30 - [114] - Quote

Nana Skalski wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

So when the store doesnt ship because of high shipping costs, you will not seek other methods to push down shipping costs? Seems very selfdefeating. P

I dont know if CCP have some kind of deal with this store, but it seems so. Bad thing you didnt thought it over earlier.

Well, it requires a degree in advanced CCPology to understand why did they launch a store with outrageously high delivery costs that hindered its abbility to perform.

The usual suspects are:

- we knew it would s*ck, but hey, players just wanted it!
- we had this guy in office doing nothing, told him to set up the store. What could go wrong?
- it's a CHALLENGE! Ta-daaa! HTFU!
- nobody ever did it before, so, we're figuring our own way to doing it. What could go wrong?
- all of the above. !!CCP!!

Whatever the reason, EVE Online still doesn't haves a good shop.
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.29 09:58:08 - [115] - Quote

Still? The old store from about 10 years ago was awesome. Metal faction keychains, faction t shirts, posters, books, then along came the musterbrand gear. If you haven't seen it, google it, their hoodies were awesome, they also did faction patches as well as pirate and a quafe patch. Then suddenly the store died and a lot of years later we get the current one...that quite literally stocks nothing you'd want to buy. Why did the old store have to close anyway? The prices were reasonable, postage was also reasonable and speedy....did someone in CCP think "that store is too well stocked and too well run, lets close it and open a new one in a few years that sells shite and charges a fortune in postage".?

Nana Skalski wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

So when the store doesnt ship because of high shipping costs, you will not seek other methods to push down shipping costs? Seems very selfdefeating. P

I dont know if CCP have some kind of deal with this store, but it seems so. Bad thing you didnt thought it over earlier.

Well, it requires a degree in advanced CCPology to understand why did they launch a store with outrageously high delivery costs that hindered its abbility to perform.

The usual suspects are:

- we knew it would s*ck, but hey, players just wanted it!
- we had this guy in office doing nothing, told him to set up the store. What could go wrong?
- it's a CHALLENGE! Ta-daaa! HTFU!
- nobody ever did it before, so, we're figuring our own way to doing it. What could go wrong?
- all of the above. !!CCP!!

Whatever the reason, EVE Online still doesn't haves a good shop.

Keno Skir
Keno Skir

Posted - 2017.01.29 11:36:24 - [116] - Quote

New store is the old store (still INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE shipping) just with nothing left anyone wants to buy. It looks like you're offloading excess Fanfest trinkets.

Echoing all the other people who will have said the same thing and been ignored :

CCP please just get the Musterbrand stuff back and stop ripping us off for triple shipping costs, then we'll all use your store.

<Gùï> 250,000 Bonus SP when you start an Alpha Clone HERE <Gùï>

Including ISK Bonus & In Game Assistance - Piracy / Wormhole Space / Covops PvP

Bjorn Tyrson
Bjorn Tyrson
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:16:26 - [117] - Quote

Ryan Kildar wrote:
BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

Suddenly I have become a lot more interested... I have a hard time finding a coffee cup that is capable of handling my near crippling caffine addiction!!!
Hellb0y
Hellb0y
Gnomosexuals
Margin of Silence

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:47:08 - [118] - Quote

Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Ryan Kildar wrote:
BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

Suddenly I have become a lot more interested... I have a hard time finding a coffee cup that is capable of handling my near crippling caffine addiction!!!

If you are in the UK then just go to your nearest sports direct and buy their Giant mug for -ú1
Intrepid Cosmonaut
Intrepid Cosmonaut
The Intrepid Organisation

Posted - 2017.02.18 23:21:02 - [119] - Quote

I would really love the opportunity to buy some eve posters and ship models again, i have been waiting for this for what seems like the better part of a decade.
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.02.22 12:10:07 - [120] - Quote

T-shirts with ships? Kaalakiota Scorpion was nice.

Every part of a game helps to tell a story =ƒôò

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him

Osprey =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240328/0204
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.