Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2016-07-28 - Extended Downtime!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.28 09:40:16 - [1] - Quote

Hey guys,

We'll be extending downtime today to a total of 30 minutes - 11:00-11:30 UTC.

This is so that we can perform a few essential maintenance tasks and do a little testing to make sure everything's all good.

Apologies in advance for any convenience this may cause!

- F

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Opyt Vokan
Opyt Vokan
Sky Fighters

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.28 10:02:13 - [2] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

This is so that we can perform a few essential maintenance tasks and do a little testing to make sure everything's all good.

- F

No danger of extended downtime causing a convenience. :^)

Thanks for the warning Lol
sarah jane fibbonachie
sarah jane fibbonachie
DE TEMPLOR CRISTI

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:02:44 - [3] - Quote

downer ill play some left for dead that will kill 30 min
Kael Decadence
Kael Decadence
Entropy of Annihilation
Phoenix Company Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:02:46 - [4] - Quote

Ahhhhhhh! What has the world come to?!?!?!

Okay im calm now. Carry on
WitcherW
WitcherW

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:06:48 - [5] - Quote

When you guys will fix some Blueprint icons which are currently lacking?
Hocuco
Hocuco
Steel Eagle Heavy Industries
Scanner Recalibrating

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:06:59 - [6] - Quote

hey cool, thanks for the info^^

btw: could u check why the PI is bugged when u try to do it in a nidhoggur? ;-)
Skipper Riddles
Skipper Riddles
Ivory Vanguard

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:11:30 - [7] - Quote

Kool Beans-

You got 30 minutes. not 28 not 31 - 30Roll

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's what really tired looks like trying to be funny. Twisted

Brock Khan
Brock Khan
Kitchen Sink Services

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:16:45 - [8] - Quote

no one expects.... the extended downtime!
Kalpel
Kalpel
KBM

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:38:29 - [9] - Quote

WTF? yea yea, sure sure, first it's 30 minutes here then 45 minutes there ...... next thing we know we'll back to one hour DT's LOL

but on a serious note, thanks for keeping things running so smooth guys Big smile

You failed to target nothing! GëívGëí online ... (Gò»°Gûí°n+ëGò»n+¦ Gö+GöüGö+

Nashira Kur'Thir
Nashira Kur'Thir
Knights Of The Lotus

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:46:20 - [10] - Quote

Does that include giving the hamsters some actual quality play time instead of working them so hard?
Baron Redwolfe
Baron Redwolfe
Baron Industries LLC
Drifting Sleeper Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.28 10:59:41 - [11] - Quote

I thought it was going to be the extended DT to fix the Contracts in Citadels, either way so long as things keep going smooth I have no complaints! VIVA LA EVE!

And it was said unto his children, "Go forth and I shall give you the entire Galaxy for your children to prosper." And his children went forth in Legions to build their new homes.

Pax Amarria; Ascension 5:15-17

Lilth Shandel
Lilth Shandel
Brand Newbros
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:03:49 - [12] - Quote

I'm running a bet (Currently closed) for:against CCP doing something to either
1) extend DT longer than projected
or
2) require a server restart before the next scheduled DT

The current ratio of ISK values For:Against:
11:5

This speaks volumes for people's faith in CCP, though some people also added bets to just see the ratio change.

Good luck CCP, the ISK is in your hands!
chez1962
chez1962
30plus
Fidelas Constans

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:09:17 - [13] - Quote

we all kno the not gonna make it in 30 min TwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwisted
John Kronus
John Kronus
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:15:16 - [14] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

- F

Really and truly, it doesn't affect me at all, considering UTC is about 4 hours ahead of me timezone. XD It just means I get to lay down and be lazy for a little longer before I go into Micromanage mode.
Kabaos
Kabaos
Fulgur lumene

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:20:21 - [15] - Quote

Why you not testing before , to input fix on tranquility. Your bad
Lyandra Kurvora
Lyandra Kurvora
Jenova Rising
I N G L O R I O U S

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:21:44 - [16] - Quote

a few years ago we got some articles as trbute :D but in these years nobody has sth to dump^^
Sasha Thornton
Sasha Thornton
Amarr Space Marines

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:23:23 - [17] - Quote

I have just looked on the Launcher.... Its in VIP MODE.... Super Cool....Big smile
Strax Solaran
Strax Solaran
ElmDrizzEnd League

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:25:40 - [18] - Quote

WitcherW wrote:
When you guys will fix some Blueprint icons which are currently lacking?

That's a good point. I bought a large hybrid antimatter charge BPO that showed up in the hangar as a mess of pink and yellow colors.
Sorin Orii
Sorin Orii
OriiGen

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:28:02 - [19] - Quote

Sasha Thornton wrote:
I have just looked on the Launcher.... Its in VIP MODE.... Super Cool....Big smile

There is one Player on.... Cant see who it is.... No worries.... one of the CCP Guys most probably.. he he he

Can you imagine being the _only_ person in New Eden? How vast & lonely... but hey! Undisturbed farming \o/

:Sorin Orii

Sanity is the denial of chaos

WarByrd MonsterCop
WarByrd MonsterCop
Mystic Legion

Posted - 2016.07.28 11:31:46 - [20] - Quote

just hoping that very soon the new launcher is fixed... or a non-launcher option is available..
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2016.07.28 14:36:08 - [21] - Quote

Opyt Vokan wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

- F

No danger of extended downtime causing a convenience. :^)

Thanks for the warning Lol

Well, we're usually so mean to you guys, so I thought I'd be nice :P

Damn early morning typos... Lol

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

DeMichael Crimson
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.07.29 18:05:49 - [22] - Quote

So what was the actual problem (there's so many to choose from) and did it actually get fixed ?

DMC

'The Plan' | California Eve Players | Proposal - The Endless Battle

Skipper Riddles
Skipper Riddles
Ivory Vanguard

Posted - 2016.07.30 05:35:21 - [23] - Quote

I am suffering an issue. I have tried to log off and on dock/undock...

My visual is like my regular 3rd person chase and Tac view are the same. I have all the rings in 3rd view but the red ring is indicating the wrong distance for setup.

1st person view is working good as long as I don't undock in 1st view. if I do the ship is gone off screen, no zoom option, even if I try to switch back to 3rd view, or tac after undocking in 1st view nothing changes. I have no zoom, no look at ship '
(look at is available) but does nothing.

But! my launcher works...

Any other posts like this anywhere?

Options & ideas welcome. Thanks Question

Skip

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240425/1202
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.