Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Logon issues to TQ on July 5

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.05 11:40:14 - [1] - Quote

We currently see issues with logging onto Tranquility and investigate this. Rebooting TQ.

Stay tuned for updates!

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer - Volunteer Manager

Primary This Rifter
Primary This Rifter
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.05 11:42:54 - [2] - Quote

It wasn't just login, the game was extremely sluggish loading systems as well.
Sonicfan Freedoms
Sonicfan Freedoms
Mechanicus Munitions Forge

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:44:19 - [3] - Quote

Its not working! Help!
I got some error codes when trying to login.
Did yall want those?
Ryoshu
Ryoshu
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:45:15 - [4] - Quote

Its disappointing that it took CCP 25 minutes (beyond expected 15 min downtime) to issue a statement.

However, best of luck with fixing the issue.
SteadFastWarrior
SteadFastWarrior
Mourning Star Industries

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:45:21 - [5] - Quote

Was logging in okay but it said Amarr was still loading...
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:45:34 - [6] - Quote

Sonicfan Freedoms wrote:
Did yall want those?

Thank you for the offer, but it seems that the issue was already identified.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer - Volunteer Manager

TheSmokingHertog
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:46:12 - [7] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:
Sonicfan Freedoms wrote:
Did yall want those?

Thank you for the offer, but it seems that the issue was already identified.

C318B162-F335-4B9B-B070-363A20C4E871 just in case...

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

SteadFastWarrior
SteadFastWarrior
Mourning Star Industries

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:47:57 - [8] - Quote

I'm in YaY!
Jno Aubrey
Jno Aubrey
Galactic Patrol

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:49:33 - [9] - Quote

Just logged in. My wormhole has 0 cosmic signatures, 0 anomalies. Looks like I'll be here fore a while...

Edit: And they just magically appeared Big smile

Name a shrub after me.-á Something prickly and hard to eradicate.

Arcelia Kaundur
Arcelia Kaundur
The Senate and People of Rome
Kids With Guns Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:49:48 - [10] - Quote

Seems to be working now \(^.^)/
Sonicfan Freedoms
Sonicfan Freedoms
Mechanicus Munitions Forge

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:50:20 - [11] - Quote

You're welcome CCP Phantom.

I really like playing the game and for a moment there it just wasn't working so I wanted to do what I can.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. It seems to be working, I was able to login this time and the system loaded, it didn't let me login there for a bit.
Primary This Rifter
Primary This Rifter
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:56:09 - [12] - Quote

Still some issues. I just died on a gate because it wouldn't let me jump through. "11:47:30NotifyLeva Traffic Control is currently offline and unable to process your jump request. Please try again in a moment." Tried about five times to jump, got scrammed by faction police, and exploded.
DeODokktor
DeODokktor
Dark Templars
The Fonz Presidium

Posted - 2016.07.05 11:59:47 - [13] - Quote

Primary This Rifter wrote:
Still some issues. I just died on a gate because it wouldn't let me jump through. "11:47:30NotifyLeva Traffic Control is currently offline and unable to process your jump request. Please try again in a moment." Tried about five times to jump, got scrammed by faction police, and exploded.

That is kinda normal.
It just means the system was empty and had not loaded yet.

You could probably get the items you lost back via a reimbursement petition.
Primary This Rifter
Primary This Rifter
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.

Posted - 2016.07.05 12:20:24 - [14] - Quote

DeODokktor wrote:

That is kinda normal.

Literally every time I've encountered this (and I have many times before) before I'd get the message once and on the second attempt to jump it would let me. This time was different.
Elenahina
Elenahina
agony unleashed
Agony Empire

Posted - 2016.07.05 15:00:44 - [15] - Quote

DeODokktor wrote:

That is kinda normal.

Literally every time I've encountered this (and I have many times before) before I'd get the message once and on the second attempt to jump it would let me. This time was different.

It's possible high CPU load kept it from loading the system as promptly as it should (I concur with your assessment, once is usually enough).

I'd file for reimbursement.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you.

Primary This Rifter
Primary This Rifter
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.

Posted - 2016.07.05 15:17:44 - [16] - Quote

Yeah, I did. I don't really care if I get reimbursed or not, I just wanted to alert CCP to potential continuing issues. It seems to be fine now though.
eddie valvetino
eddie valvetino
Snuff Box
Snuffed Out

Posted - 2016.07.05 15:19:11 - [17] - Quote

Ryoshu wrote:
Its disappointing that it took CCP 25 minutes (beyond expected 15 min downtime) to issue a statement.

However, best of luck with fixing the issue.

You will often see me defending CCP when things go wrong in Eve

But the one thing they have NEVER EVER in 13 years been to do is feedback info in a way which could be called helpful or timely and they ALWAYS ALWAYS say things will be fixed MUCH sooner than they are.

Patch days used to be a nightmare and frankly they have zero idea how to set expectations well.. They seem to think it is better to say.. "it will be done quickly" and then lets us down than say "sorry chaps, this could be a while" and then surprise by resolving issue in good time...

In my professional life there is an old addage.. "it's better to under promise and over delivery than over promise and under delivery"

CCP have never got this right.
Frostys Virpio
Frostys Virpio
Yet another corpdot.

Posted - 2016.07.05 15:21:28 - [18] - Quote

INB4 SP compensation request.
Professor JinMine
Professor JinMine
Project Fruit House
Solyaris Chtonium

Posted - 2016.07.05 15:59:58 - [19] - Quote

This is not logon issue, but...

After today's patch, all my sell orders placed on 10th JUN 2016 at a fortizar are cancelled and items returned to delivery.
Funny enough, API says those orders are still up and valid and when I try to re-list the items for sale I get the message I do not have enough free order slots (although the sell interface tells me I got plenty)

Fortunately I have snapshot of the active orders list (before patch) and can provide the affected orderIDs if needed.
Ashlar Maidstone
Ashlar Maidstone
Signal Cartel
EvE-Scout Enclave

Posted - 2016.07.05 16:34:04 - [20] - Quote

@Mr. Phantom

Started my client, saw it was updating, got ingame BROKE every setting I had, I give up, on the other hand what a great game we have......
DeMichael Crimson
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.07.05 21:37:30 - [21] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:
Update 11:45
The server experienced a high load on CPU after the initial startup. This also affected the logon. The server reboot (and some stuff behind the scenes - yes, that is a technical term!) reduced the high CPU load and related fallout.

Original message
We currently see issues with logging onto Tranquility and investigate this. Rebooting TQ.

Stay tuned for updates!

Thanks for posting about the server issue here in the Official Eve Online Forums. I don't know if this forum was first or last in being notified but thanks just the same.

DMC

'The Plan' | California Eve Players | Proposal - The Endless Battle

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.06 14:20:22 - [22] - Quote

Professor JinMine wrote:
This is not logon issue, but...

After today's patch, all my sell orders placed on 10th JUN 2016 at a fortizar are cancelled and items returned to delivery.
Funny enough, API says those orders are still up and valid and when I try to re-list the items for sale I get the message I do not have enough free order slots (although the sell interface tells me I got plenty)

Fortunately I have snapshot of the active orders list (before patch) and can provide the affected orderIDs if needed.
You are correct, this is not a logon issue and not relevant to this thread. Please refer to this post https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6554843#post6554843 and subsequent posts by CCP Habakuk in that thread.

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/1348
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.