Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 .. 16 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Adrian 14
Adrian 14
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.01 09:09:05 - [421] - Quote

Common are you serious!? I just jumped in a site with my vni then it sayed disconnected on arrival... now I cannot login...if my ship is lost I want a new one....
Offshore Asanari
Offshore Asanari
Powder and Ball Alchemist Industries

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.01 09:11:55 - [422] - Quote

Better fire up another downtime thread because it's broken again.

And thanks for saving that Impel I was about to tackle.
Anci Bird
Anci Bird
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:11:55 - [423] - Quote

same with me. can not reconnect. It says "Proxy not connected to sol servers"
Ruppster Rotineque
Ruppster Rotineque
Global Gang Bangers
Northern Army

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:12:25 - [424] - Quote

Same here, just finished a drone cosmic sig (Hierarchy) and was starting to salvage the wrecks when it dropped me. Can't get back in.
Storm Mistress
Storm Mistress
Solar Vista.
The Anubis Accord

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:13:24 - [425] - Quote

It would seem the Gremlins have returned - really need to keep them away from the water!
Andrew Xadi
Andrew Xadi
Immortalis Legion

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:13:29 - [426] - Quote

API - https://api.eveonline.com/Server/ServerStatus.xml.aspx - shows, that it's not online
xxwaynoxx
xxwaynoxx
Nerkcorp

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:13:56 - [427] - Quote

Far out. Don't fly what you can't afford to lose just took on a whole new meaning...
6r33dy
6r33dy
owls.tech

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:16:34 - [428] - Quote

What the hell again? FIX IT!

The message above is random sequence of letters, please do not try to find any sense in it.

Pavlakakos
Pavlakakos
W.A.S.P
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:16:34 - [429] - Quote

Totally ridiculous........

Hey CCP, here's a good idea for you.

"Use PLEX and get immunity from emergency downtimes and ghosts in the machine".

That would raise revenues and get the PLEX prices to 6 billion, as it's clearly your intention.
Bra' Rage
Bra' Rage
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:18:06 - [430] - Quote

Yep Still Broke :(
Karydran Dran
Karydran Dran
CBC Interstellar
Fidelas Constans

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:18:07 - [431] - Quote

DC then when re-connect: Proxy not connected to sol servers
Next few drones lost pls ...
Chandra Chelien
Chandra Chelien
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:18:14 - [432] - Quote

xxwaynoxx wrote:
Far out. Don't fly what you can't afford to lose just took on a whole new meaning...

We hear you bro...
Hamster Tuxford
Hamster Tuxford
NRDS Corporation

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:18:47 - [433] - Quote

Day One,

Maintainance most of the Day followed by :-

Internal Server Error
Sorry, but an error occured while processing your request.

Error code: CDEDDF7B-F01D-41BD-906A-93CEE78D8D09

Error code: 3244E6C7-B235-4D57-9598-145094C02625

Error code: 1EBF445C-A2A8-4D18-84C2-F441DB23D580

Okay Time to give up, it's almost tomorrow, fresh start ?

Okay Day Two Update,

Proxy not connected to sol servers (we're visiting the women on Tai Ceti Prime)

Server: Tranquility
17,049 Players

Whatever the problem, I am sure you are on it again, I have faith in my fellow hamsters that the cheesy wotsits will be delivered and the wheels will start turning again :)
Warlikke
Warlikke
United Factions Industries

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:19:39 - [434] - Quote

Really??? Not even a Fu@#%$ing minute to go to a safe spot. I hope I can at least get my drones back that's if my ship is still there.
Yanaplus ZOURS
Yanaplus ZOURS
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:20:11 - [435] - Quote

hello, cigarette , coffee , and wait and see.....Blink
Iliza Stalleta
Iliza Stalleta
Lei Ombra Degli Mafamiglia
Space Mafia.

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:20:13 - [436] - Quote

As nervous as I've been to leaving the homehole with the recent crashes, I was getting ready to go to sleep and decided hey what are the odds the server will get shut down again, so I ventured into K-space to just grab some supplies for tomorrow. Returning, ONE jump from my wormhole, I get this notification, "Proxy not connected to sol servers" and can't login now..
I'm trying to hold my patience, but I'm also not trying to stay up all night waiting for the server to reboot for -what- the FOURTH time today!? Which not to mention, is why I haven't been able to DO anything all day anyway! Lord forbid I'm able to make a 10 jump journey without getting royally screwed! Trying not to place blame, but holy #@%$ this is frustrating! >.<
Ronaras
Ronaras
Astral Industry and Military

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:23:18 - [437] - Quote

Haha, I was hoping to get my ship docked from space where I left it last night when the servers went down, and now this when trying to log in :D Bad timing I guess ;)
Gunnar Svidarsson
Gunnar Svidarsson
Pebble Mining and Industry

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:23:19 - [438] - Quote

A wiser man than me would have seen the message on the launcher saying "WeGÇÖre sorry the latest news is unavailable." and just stayed in the bloody station...

If anyone sees my frozen corpse tumble out of a jump gate just nudge it towards the closest system, please. I'm not dead, I'm just resting...
Ecolo
Ecolo
Highcouncil Private Holding

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:23:35 - [439] - Quote

Same here, lost connecting, although downtime (certainly unscedualed) is nasty, annoying, frustrating and wat else, its also a good oppertunity to do some stuff like this:

- Disassemble your Real Life making machine (desktop).
- Remove all the dead sheep from it.
- Clean your window into the real worrd (monitor) and you'll notice later on your dirty ships were clean afterall.
- Reconnect with some of your long last virtual friends (a.k.a. family).
- Get some virtual fuel (mostly found at a grocery, butcher etc. etc.).

If you are done with this, reconnect log on and feel good about yourself!!!
Might there still be no reallife....try to adept to the virtual one......

Dust safe.. ...
Tamar Finon
Tamar Finon
Lone Star Warriors
Yulai Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:23:58 - [440] - Quote

Lets hope like last night it doesn't go on for hours.

I know they are trying to sort out the behind the scenes data coding but to effect the daily game enjoyment will only drive more players away from EvE.

As a pilot of over 10 year we have learnt to live with these issues but I just hope these glitches done become a regular issue towards The Citadel Updates.

But time for a Coffee and a pancake.
Infinite Destruction
Infinite Destruction
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:24:03 - [441] - Quote

Launchers on both computers say "Client is Ready" and Tranquility (Online) with 17,049 pilots, but when I try to log in I get the same error message "Proxy not connected to sol servers".

What should be the character selection window says "Status: Incompatible (Build)".

Checked #EVE_status and it has a 9 hour old message saying TQ is online and accepting connections. Something got broke somewhere !
Sonder Majus
Sonder Majus
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:24:50 - [442] - Quote

I would really like to know if someone did actually lose a ship because of these crashes.
xxwaynoxx
xxwaynoxx
Nerkcorp

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:25:22 - [443] - Quote

Early downtime??????? wtf?
Mr Galaxywide
Mr Galaxywide
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:25:55 - [444] - Quote

Latest - "Early downtime today started at 9:00 UTC! TQ will be up again after the downtime jobs have been completed in a few minutes. #tweetfleet".

We'll see....
Eldin Aga
Eldin Aga
Herrscher der Zeit Company

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:27:29 - [445] - Quote

https://twitter.com/EVE_status
Early downtime today started at 9:00 UTC! TQ will be up again after the downtime jobs have been completed in a few minutes. #tweetfleet
Dekubitus
Dekubitus
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:27:43 - [446] - Quote

there goes that mazegu thanks ccp, oh and its an early downtime now when the server shuts down without any warning??
Jack Xristeu
Jack Xristeu
Frontier Adventurers

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:28:50 - [447] - Quote

Aw gee CRAP

"Proxy not connected to sol servers"

mothmamon
mothmamon
Tactical Stability Union
Elemental Tide

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:30:27 - [448] - Quote

nods

we have changed from "server coming down for emergency work"

to "oh sorry did we not tell you"

UK based playtime pretty wrecked since early friday evening.

Hell whats another day, can we just get a stable client before bringing back this time ccp, please?!
cain dezar
cain dezar
Cinaam Inc.

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:31:07 - [449] - Quote

I'm in the U.S. is it everyone there, or is it all players. just wondering if its the north American clusters, be cause it sure is a giant cluster %$@#!!!!
Shovack
Shovack
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:31:28 - [450] - Quote

CCP Guard wrote:
We'll update the original post with anything timeline related. Right now some database issues are causing undue load. We're really sorry about taking from your EVE time. If it helps we are doing really important work that unfortunately has come with some issues but we will get them sorted as soon as we possibly can!

can I send you a kill mail if I get podded? cuz......I want my ship....even tho its wandering in space right now :(

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 .. 16 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240507/0022
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.