Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Xenovetica
Xenovetica

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.06 13:31:00 - [31]

No biggie, just put the shuttles up for sale in a 0.0 for 10mil. Seems to be the going price. (:
Xenovetica
Xenovetica
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.06 13:31:00 - [32]

No biggie, just put the shuttles up for sale in a 0.0 for 10mil. Seems to be the going price. (:
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox

Posted - 2003.12.06 16:00:00 - [33]

It was not alowed and the matter is solved.
Thank you all.

--
Lady Beeblebrox

Teddybears movies

Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Liberate Vos Ex Inferis

Posted - 2003.12.06 16:00:00 - [34]

It was not alowed and the matter is solved.
Thank you all.

--
Lady Beeblebrox
Skillz
Skillz

Posted - 2003.12.07 03:48:00 - [35]

Quote:
d. A player has engaged in activity that intentionally causes others to lose connection, suffer latency issues (lag) or to crash to desktop (CTD).

Notice the 'suffer latency issues', now that has been deemed to be a tactic.

No one can be 100% sure but I think that courier scams that can't be delivered are not deemed as explots.

Keep on flaming, lamers.

Skillz
Skillz
Amarr

Posted - 2003.12.07 03:48:00 - [36]

Quote:
d. A player has engaged in activity that intentionally causes others to lose connection, suffer latency issues (lag) or to crash to desktop (CTD).

No one can be 100% sure but I think that courier scams that can't be delivered are not deemed as explots.

Keep on flaming, lamers.

Sequin
Sequin

Posted - 2003.12.07 06:02:00 - [37]

It is a scam the devs said as much in a news post a while back, but i'm too tired to hunt it down.
Sequin
Sequin
Gallente
The Scope

Posted - 2003.12.07 06:02:00 - [38]

It is a scam the devs said as much in a news post a while back, but i'm too tired to hunt it down.
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox

Posted - 2003.12.07 14:58:00 - [39]

Quote:

Quote:

If i was the one to pick if this is a exploit or not i would have gone for , no its not a exploit. But when the polaris read the rules CCP have made on that side, they found out it was and i was payed back my lost isk.

Of cource i cancled all my "impossible curier missions" i made to get back my lost ISK. I dont want to be the one playing a way thats not intended and concidered a exploit.

--
Lady Beeblebrox

Teddybears movies

Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Liberate Vos Ex Inferis

Posted - 2003.12.07 14:58:00 - [40]

Quote:

Quote:

If i was the one to pick if this is a exploit or not i would have gone for , no its not a exploit. But when the polaris read the rules CCP have made on that side, they found out it was and i was payed back my lost isk.

Of cource i cancled all my "impossible curier missions" i made to get back my lost ISK. I dont want to be the one playing a way thats not intended and concidered a exploit.

--
Lady Beeblebrox
Skillz
Skillz

Posted - 2003.12.07 20:58:00 - [41]

Ok, thanks for the infomation. Starts to cancel missions...

Keep on flaming, lamers.

Skillz
Skillz
Amarr

Posted - 2003.12.07 20:58:00 - [42]

Ok, thanks for the infomation. Starts to cancel missions...

Keep on flaming, lamers.

Targatta
Targatta

Posted - 2003.12.08 19:28:00 - [43]

Hmm. I had three different GMs tell me to get over my 20 mill loss, and that it was not an exploit, rather a learning experience

In short i got little sympathy for my plight

Targatta
Targatta
Crisis Corp
Lotka Volterra

Posted - 2003.12.08 19:28:00 - [44]

Hmm. I had three different GMs tell me to get over my 20 mill loss, and that it was not an exploit, rather a learning experience

In short i got little sympathy for my plight

Lucien D'rant
Lucien D'rant

Posted - 2006.11.30 10:21:00 - [45]

Edited by: Lucien D''rant on 30/11/2006 10:39:54
Edited by: Lucien D''rant on 30/11/2006 10:39:13
Originally by: Zarquon Beeblebrox
Edited by: Zarquon Beeblebrox on 05/12/2003 20:55:17

Well ladies and gent's.
Me your beloved Lady Beeblebrox III is in the position to inform you of a resent scam she has experienced. Not to long ago, GMT time she was looking into how she could possible exploit the curier missons trade. Her first mission seemed to her as a good mission where she could shortly earn 10mil ISK. The mission was to haul 20.000m3 of cargo from a three jumps trip to new caldari. Figuring she could do that in several jumps with a bestower she made her insta jump bookmark route and headed down to the system.

Well docked you can only try to beleve her suprice when it came clear for her that the package was one singel item at 20.000m3. Fully understanding that the 20mil reward was lost and the 10mil colederal too. She broke the seal of the package just to find 4 shuttles.

Well our fine Lady now have four shuttles to scam with and is from to day rather exploring the possibilities for exploting the scam oportunities in the known couriers mission trade.

*brush a lock of hair from her eyes while curling her lips* ta ta

yea for some reason the other thread that the link for this was too was on the top of missions dunno how I assumed that the top threads were the most recent
Ishquar Teh'Sainte
Ishquar Teh'Sainte
Euphoria Released
Euphoria Unleashed

Posted - 2006.11.30 10:25:00 - [46]

Edited by: Ishquar Teh''Sainte on 30/11/2006 10:25:29
congratulations .. you necro'ed a 3 year old thread.

now fast - bring an exorcist

EVE: Revelations - The Game for Carebears and Gankbears

no more skill needed for PvP - only skillpoints for Large Bubble and CovOps n00b-alts
Jurskjeld
Jurskjeld
Minmatar
Pator Tech School

Posted - 2006.11.30 10:39:00 - [47]

Done the same thing. :)
It's a good way for learning, though!

Also, the time -I- became... SCAMMED, I payed 15m collateral, and when I opened the package, found 400k Liquid Ozone (a total sale of 134 million).

Still, I didn't take those 134m. I hired a guy with an Itty V who had just enough room to haul it for me. Mission reward was 1m, and I gave the guy 1m for helping me, sooo I came in even.
:D

---
I tank armour.
REAL men tank structure Very Happy
REAL men tank pod!
REAL Minmatar tank skin.
Riddick06
Riddick06

Posted - 2006.11.30 11:20:00 - [48]

Originally by: Jurskjeld
Done the same thing. :)
It's a good way for learning, though!

Also, the time -I- became... SCAMMED, I payed 15m collateral, and when I opened the package, found 400k Liquid Ozone (a total sale of 134 million).

Still, I didn't take those 134m. I hired a guy with an Itty V who had just enough room to haul it for me. Mission reward was 1m, and I gave the guy 1m for helping me, sooo I came in even.
:D

You payed 15m collateral, opened the package to find 134m of goods but you were scammed?
Smagd
Smagd
Encina Technologies
Namtz'aar k'in

Posted - 2006.11.30 12:56:00 - [49]

Originally by: Jurskjeld
I tank armour.
REAL men tank structure
REAL men tank pod!
REAL Minmatar tank skin.

You forgot about implant tanking.
--
Cadela Fria
Cadela Fria
Amarr
eXin Alliance

Posted - 2006.11.30 13:04:00 - [50]

"b. Intentionally creates missions that cannot be completed through normal game mechanics or abilities."

So are you saying a freighter can't carry 20.000 m3 ?...

-Knowledge is a priviledge, not a right
Commander Thrawn
Commander Thrawn
Tarnak inc.
Eternal Empire

Posted - 2006.11.30 13:27:00 - [51]

Originally by: Cadela Fria
"b. Intentionally creates missions that cannot be completed through normal game mechanics or abilities."

So are you saying a freighter can't carry 20.000 m3 ?...

its 2003 thread
they didn't have freighters back then
Cadela Fria
Cadela Fria
Amarr
eXin Alliance

Posted - 2006.11.30 13:56:00 - [52]

Originally by: Zarquon Beeblebrox
Edited by: Zarquon Beeblebrox on 05/12/2003 20:55:17

Well ladies and gent's.
Me your beloved Lady Beeblebrox III is in the position to inform you of a resent scam she has experienced. Not to long ago, GMT time she was looking into how she could possible exploit the curier missons trade. Her first mission seemed to her as a good mission where she could shortly earn 10mil ISK. The mission was to haul 20.000m3 of cargo from a three jumps trip to new caldari. Figuring she could do that in several jumps with a bestower she made her insta jump bookmark route and headed down to the system.

Well docked you can only try to beleve her suprice when it came clear for her that the package was one singel item at 20.000m3. Fully understanding that the 20mil reward was lost and the 10mil colederal too. She broke the seal of the package just to find 4 shuttles.

Well our fine Lady now have four shuttles to scam with and is from to day rather exploring the possibilities for exploting the scam oportunities in the known couriers mission trade.

*brush a lock of hair from her eyes while curling her lips* ta ta

For the first time in a while, I feel like an idiot Embarassed

**** YOU FORUM NECROMANCERS!!

-Knowledge is a priviledge, not a right
Smagd
Smagd
Encina Technologies
Namtz'aar k'in

Posted - 2006.11.30 17:19:00 - [53]

Originally by: Cadela Fria
For the first time in a while, I feel like an idiot Embarassed

**** YOU FORUM NECROMANCERS!!

Huh, just next time read more of the actual thread:

Originally by: Lucien D'rant
Edited by: Lucien D''rant on 30/11/2006 10:39:13
yea for some reason the other thread that the link for this was too was on the top of missions dunno how I assumed that the top threads were the most recent

Originally by: Ishquar Teh'Sainte
Edited by: Ishquar Teh''Sainte on 30/11/2006 10:25:29
congratulations .. you necro'ed a 3 year old thread.

now fast - bring an exorcist

--
madefortrade
madefortrade

Posted - 2006.11.30 17:47:00 - [54]

this istnt an exploit! get a freighter!
hUssmann
hUssmann
Caldari
Veto.

Posted - 2006.11.30 19:00:00 - [55]

Originally by: madefortrade
this istnt an exploit! get a freighter!

Are you completely retarded? This thread is 3 years old, before freighters, did you actually read ANYONE ELSES post?

Mad

Phoenix Lonestar > Server lag was non-existant pre-Dragon
Trinity Faetal
Trinity Faetal
Gallente
Dark Centuri Inc.
Firmus Ixion

Posted - 2006.11.30 20:03:00 - [56]

rofl

--

join channel Dope Dealerz if you wanna
sell or can supply drugs on a regular basis.
Deaths Wisper
Deaths Wisper
Amarr

Posted - 2006.11.30 20:26:00 - [57]

Foramus necropantus! *swish swish*
Shigsy
Shigsy
Caldari
Four Horsemen

Posted - 2006.11.30 21:12:00 - [58]

Was there no cargo expanders back in '03 or something?

My own home made brand of BoB/ASCN sigs \o/
Jirai Grepher
Jirai Grepher
Gallente
Federal Navy Academy

Posted - 2006.11.30 23:48:00 - [59]

LOL,

i was gonna say...i thought SKillz quit years ago.
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Liberate Vos Ex Inferis

Posted - 2006.12.01 00:35:00 - [60]

lol, its so old i hardly remember it happend.

--
Lady Beeblebrox

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240427/1252
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.