Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Apoca
Apoca

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.02 12:31:00 - [1]

The 10million ISK Shuttle - Please make sticky.

Basically a shuttle cost me 10mill and wiped out almost all my cash in one go as you can imagine i was not happy. Im sure this has several variations i.e the 100,000 isk shuttle etc. So just a warning if there is more than one shuttle for sale in a location check the price so you dont get a nasty surprise. Basically a shuttle is purchased in another region and put up for sale alongside the stations standard priced shuttle. Because your used to buying shuttles for 10k you dont tend to check the price before you buy. I was unlucky enough to have 11 mill in the bank otherwise I would have been alerted to it but even paying a mill for a 10k shuttle would be gutting. If you see "gandof" around please say a big hello with your weapons systems - he's denying all knowledge of recieving anything but thats a pile of. I certainly wouldn't trust this guy or anyone else that does this - if you see any others up for sale please post there names so we can see who these people are - they're the type that nicks off with all a corps bps or gives your location to pirates etc. so warn their corps as well. Several of his frozen body's would be much appreciated. Personnally he's spoiled the game for me and i was thinking about quitting at one point but im gonna ride the wave mainly because my corp mates have helped me out - Big thanks to Millenium members.

That name again - GANDOF - please please kill on site just for the principal of it. Also please tell as many people you know in game.

Millennium is Recruiting..... do you want to know more?

Apoca
Apoca

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.02 12:31:00 - [2]

The 10million ISK Shuttle - Please make sticky.

Basically a shuttle cost me 10mill and wiped out almost all my cash in one go as you can imagine i was not happy. Im sure this has several variations i.e the 100,000 isk shuttle etc. So just a warning if there is more than one shuttle for sale in a location check the price so you dont get a nasty surprise. Basically a shuttle is purchased in another region and put up for sale alongside the stations standard priced shuttle. Because your used to buying shuttles for 10k you dont tend to check the price before you buy. I was unlucky enough to have 11 mill in the bank otherwise I would have been alerted to it but even paying a mill for a 10k shuttle would be gutting. If you see "gandof" around please say a big hello with your weapons systems - he's denying all knowledge of recieving anything but thats a pile of. I certainly wouldn't trust this guy or anyone else that does this - if you see any others up for sale please post there names so we can see who these people are - they're the type that nicks off with all a corps bps or gives your location to pirates etc. so warn their corps as well. Several of his frozen body's would be much appreciated. Personnally he's spoiled the game for me and i was thinking about quitting at one point but im gonna ride the wave mainly because my corp mates have helped me out - Big thanks to Millenium members.

That name again - GANDOF - please please kill on site just for the principal of it. Also please tell as many people you know in game.

Havocide
Havocide

Posted - 2003.12.02 13:00:00 - [3]

not a scam just your stupidity Razz
Havocide
Havocide
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.02 13:00:00 - [4]

not a scam just your stupidity Razz

HA! HA! INTERNETS!!11!
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox

Posted - 2003.12.02 13:01:00 - [5]

You do know that ist players like you that make it possible and profitable to place such sell orders ....

--
Lady Beeblebrox

Teddybears movies

Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Liberate Vos Ex Inferis

Posted - 2003.12.02 13:01:00 - [6]

You do know that ist players like you that make it possible and profitable to place such sell orders ....

--
Lady Beeblebrox
Apoca
Apoca

Posted - 2003.12.02 14:39:00 - [7]

i didn't post so arrogant people can go haha look how stipid he is (snort giggle giggle) - i posted as a warning for other people - i've bought about 15 shuttles since i started playing and they were all the same price so i got lulled into a false sense of security - i was in a rush so i just clicked buttons - 10mill shuttle going half price Very Happyone female owner, driven carefully, hull made from megacyte

Apoca
Apoca

Posted - 2003.12.02 14:39:00 - [8]

i didn't post so arrogant people can go haha look how stipid he is (snort giggle giggle) - i posted as a warning for other people - i've bought about 15 shuttles since i started playing and they were all the same price so i got lulled into a false sense of security - i was in a rush so i just clicked buttons - 10mill shuttle going half price Very Happyone female owner, driven carefully, hull made from megacyte

Jumpin' Jon
Jumpin' Jon

Posted - 2003.12.02 14:44:00 - [9]

Yeah, quite... "buy low" and "sell high" deals that benefit from the incompetence and lazyness of other players is fair enough. I'll leave it up to you to decide which you are...
Laughing

A corp-mate of mine bought a ship at 1/10th of the going rate simply buy placing a Buy Order... if someone wants to list their ship with a zero missing, that's cool by me.

I personally have hawked a load of Caldari Frigates down into Gallente space and sold them at a 300% mark-up, which is simply profiteering from their lazyness at checking the "going rate" elsewhere.

Get over it. Sure, it sucks to be ripped off, but I know I wouldn't go advertising my foolishness publically if I'd made this mistake.
Embarassed

JJ
Jumpin' Jon
Jumpin' Jon
Caldari
Space Hawkers

Posted - 2003.12.02 14:44:00 - [10]

Yeah, quite... "buy low" and "sell high" deals that benefit from the incompetence and lazyness of other players is fair enough. I'll leave it up to you to decide which you are...
Laughing

A corp-mate of mine bought a ship at 1/10th of the going rate simply buy placing a Buy Order... if someone wants to list their ship with a zero missing, that's cool by me.

I personally have hawked a load of Caldari Frigates down into Gallente space and sold them at a 300% mark-up, which is simply profiteering from their lazyness at checking the "going rate" elsewhere.

Get over it. Sure, it sucks to be ripped off, but I know I wouldn't go advertising my foolishness publically if I'd made this mistake.
Embarassed

JJ
Dark Nyte
Dark Nyte

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:02:00 - [11]

Edited by: Dark Nyte on 02/12/2003 17:06:32

well,

I know how you feel, I have made some dumb mistakes in my time too.

give it time and you will forget about it. and as far a posting here is concerned, you have a right to warn other people if you wish.

one word of advice though these forums are full of people (like me) who just want to look clever and especially those that lay into anyone who has any complaint against the "Bad Guys",

They are right in the sense that he is allowed to do it, but it seems they aren't so moral when it comes to your write to your right to post here...
Dark Nyte
Dark Nyte
Minmatar

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:02:00 - [12]

Edited by: Dark Nyte on 02/12/2003 17:06:32

well,

I know how you feel, I have made some dumb mistakes in my time too.

give it time and you will forget about it. and as far a posting here is concerned, you have a right to warn other people if you wish.

one word of advice though these forums are full of people (like me) who just want to look clever and especially those that lay into anyone who has any complaint against the "Bad Guys",

They are right in the sense that he is allowed to do it, but it seems they aren't so moral when it comes to your write to your right to post here...
Siobhan
Siobhan

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:05:00 - [13]

One of our pilots is also in possession of a 10 million shuttle. We never let himm forget it Wink
---------
PIE Inc Avenging Angel
www.pie-online.co.uk
---------
Siobhan
Siobhan
Amarr
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:05:00 - [14]

One of our pilots is also in possession of a 10 million shuttle. We never let himm forget it Wink
--------------
Avenging Angel
--------------
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:55:00 - [15]

Apoca, sorry i did not meen to flame you. I should have been to good for that. Sorry m8.

--
Lady Beeblebrox

Teddybears movies

Zarquon Beeblebrox
Zarquon Beeblebrox
Liberate Vos Ex Inferis

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:55:00 - [16]

Apoca, sorry i did not meen to flame you. I should have been to good for that. Sorry m8.

--
Lady Beeblebrox
Skillz
Skillz

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:58:00 - [17]

Hahahahah!!!!

Skillz is selling shuttles too, but not at FD-MLJ and PF-436

Keep on flaming, lamers.

Skillz
Skillz
Amarr

Posted - 2003.12.02 15:58:00 - [18]

Hahahahah!!!!

Skillz is selling shuttles too, but not at FD-MLJ and PF-436

Keep on flaming, lamers.

darth solo
darth solo

Posted - 2003.12.02 16:01:00 - [19]

its easy to do, i seem to find myself counting the zeros about 5 times when buying ships, JUST in case. if im hung over at the time it usually goes up to about 20Shocked.

we need decimal points CCP, who cares about the constant bugs, give us our dotsCoolVery Happy.
darth solo
darth solo
Insurgency

Posted - 2003.12.02 16:01:00 - [20]

its easy to do, i seem to find myself counting the zeros about 5 times when buying ships, JUST in case. if im hung over at the time it usually goes up to about 20Shocked.

we need decimal points CCP, who cares about the constant bugs, give us our dotsCoolVery Happy.

celes apoc kill board
Darwpromtheus
Darwpromtheus

Posted - 2003.12.02 16:18:00 - [21]

I think the issues is that u trust the marketplace because it¦s suppose to be "the" official marketplace of EVE, but since it has no filter to barr unrealistic pricesetting and fantasy bidding their is small percent chance that u happen to click away 10 million isk.

The market should redflag those unserious/childish, "Uwish" bidding and demand prices that tends to bork the market from time to time. It could be done in search engine interface style so u don¦t waste ur time buying 10 million i$k shuttles..

But maybe u can put it out there for 20 mil and ....but I do hate people who waste my time trying lure me into to pay 100 000 I$k for sum Long Limb roe... (real price 2700 no batteries included)
Darwpromtheus
Darwpromtheus

Posted - 2003.12.02 16:18:00 - [22]

I think the issues is that u trust the marketplace because it¦s suppose to be "the" official marketplace of EVE, but since it has no filter to barr unrealistic pricesetting and fantasy bidding their is small percent chance that u happen to click away 10 million isk.

The market should redflag those unserious/childish, "Uwish" bidding and demand prices that tends to bork the market from time to time. It could be done in search engine interface style so u don¦t waste ur time buying 10 million i$k shuttles..

But maybe u can put it out there for 20 mil and ....but I do hate people who waste my time trying lure me into to pay 100 000 I$k for sum Long Limb roe... (real price 2700 no batteries included)
Koda
Koda

Posted - 2003.12.02 16:26:00 - [23]

Caveat Emptor

With Eve as with life, you always have to keep the lowest common denominator in mind when dealing with people.
--------------

Share the love in the SNIGG Forums
Koda
Koda
Sniggerdly

Posted - 2003.12.02 16:26:00 - [24]

Caveat Emptor

With Eve as with life, you always have to keep the lowest common denominator in mind when dealing with people.
--------------

Khaldun
Khaldun

Posted - 2003.12.02 17:30:00 - [25]

Having a little price indicator would be good, with green for a good price, yellow/orange for an ok price and red for a bad price.

K
Khaldun
Khaldun
Minmatar

Posted - 2003.12.02 17:30:00 - [26]

Having a little price indicator would be good, with green for a good price, yellow/orange for an ok price and red for a bad price.

K
Antithesis
Antithesis

Posted - 2003.12.02 18:17:00 - [27]

Apoca, I want to thank you very much for warning others about this, even though you got flamed by a bunch of a-holes for a simple mistake. The guys flaming you (except for the one who apologized) are obviously so perfect that they have never made a mistake in their life. Well, my hat is off to you for having the courage to post your mistake so that others may avoid it. Let's face it, we have all made stupid mistakes, and to say you have not means you are either a liar, or you sit at home in a dark room for fear of leaving and making a mistake. I for one will be checking the shuttle prices very carefully from now on. Thanks again mate. You are Coolin my book.
Antithesis
Antithesis

Posted - 2003.12.02 18:17:00 - [28]

Apoca, I want to thank you very much for warning others about this, even though you got flamed by a bunch of a-holes for a simple mistake. The guys flaming you (except for the one who apologized) are obviously so perfect that they have never made a mistake in their life. Well, my hat is off to you for having the courage to post your mistake so that others may avoid it. Let's face it, we have all made stupid mistakes, and to say you have not means you are either a liar, or you sit at home in a dark room for fear of leaving and making a mistake. I for one will be checking the shuttle prices very carefully from now on. Thanks again mate. You are Coolin my book.
Eneroth
Eneroth

Posted - 2003.12.02 18:59:00 - [29]

stop playing hero and let em make money the way they want. So what if ppl sell shuttles for 10mil isk if they are in such a hurry and dont look at the price its thier fault.

BTW selling shuttles for 10mil is old.Mad

-Any fool can pull a trigger.-
Eneroth
Eneroth
Caldari
S.A.S

Posted - 2003.12.02 18:59:00 - [30]

stop playing hero and let em make money the way they want. So what if ppl sell shuttles for 10mil isk if they are in such a hurry and dont look at the price its thier fault.

BTW selling shuttles for 10mil is old.Mad

-Any fool can pull a trigger.-

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240428/0031
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.