Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Skill Training Issues After Downtime on November 12, 2015

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 13 post(s)
Ben Fenix
Ben Fenix
Multiplex Gaming

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.13 13:59:49 - [91] - Quote

Will unsubbing my 8 accounts protect them from this incredibly horrible issue?

Capital Ships Matter !

Kanins
Kanins
PLANET PARADISE

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.13 14:02:35 - [92] - Quote

ONE MORE THING! who ever had the Bright idea ( Brain Fart ) to RESET everybody's last Training skill ..should be fired...giving us a few SP to make up for this screw up isn't gonna solve the issue of the fact we lost Days even weeks of training..and i doubt very seriously your gonna be able to RESET the way it was
Singur Augurao
Singur Augurao
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:07:52 - [93] - Quote

Kanins wrote:
ONE MORE THING! who ever had the Bright idea ( Brain Fart ) to RESET everybody's last Training skill ..should be fired...giving us a few SP to make up for this screw up isn't gonna solve the issue of the fact we lost Days even weeks of training..and i doubt very seriously your gonna be able to RESET the way it was

Don't you EVER do mistakes ?
Kanins
Kanins
PLANET PARADISE

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:16:13 - [94] - Quote

Singur Augurao wrote:
Kanins wrote:

Don't you EVER do mistakes ?

Brother !.....there was no need in this RESET...common since should tell you if you messed with your training after the Cerebral was gone then you should had expected to lose hours or days....CCP Reseting to please the few ( who rearranged there training ) only Damaged the people who never touched there training Que for the fact they had days or a month of training
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:18:00 - [95] - Quote

Ben Fenix wrote:

Not logging in might.

After reading what you guys are writing here, I'm thinking it's better to not log-in at the moment.

Already lost 2 days 18 hours yesterday, don't really want to lose anymore
Speedy Conzollis
Speedy Conzollis
Only Fools and Horses

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:24:58 - [96] - Quote

lol, after reading the last few comments, I had to check I was on REDDIT Shocked
Nyah Inzaghi
Nyah Inzaghi
Temporary Measures

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:27:36 - [97] - Quote

I have 2 accounts, this one went from circa 23 days left of JDC V to 39 days; so she lost somewhere around 16 days total, my other account however was unaffected but his plan I had altered, where as Nyah's had been unaltered.

Curious as to how it will be resolved but on account of the fact that the skill still had over 20 days remaining it's no biggie to see how Tuesday's efforts pan out.

Accidents happen :-/
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:28:31 - [98] - Quote

Speedy Conzollis wrote:
lol, after reading the last few comments, I had to check I was on REDDIT Shocked

I wouldn't know, I don't use REDDIT.

So are you saying it's working as it should be?
Kanins
Kanins
PLANET PARADISE

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:28:46 - [99] - Quote

Avvy wrote:
Ben Fenix wrote:

Not logging in might.

After reading what you guys are writing here, I'm thinking it's better to not log-in at the moment.

IT won't Matter Avvy they've RESET everybody's Training Que as of 2015.11.12...so what ever you were skilling it has all been reset to beginning of that skill ....so if you skilled for 30 days had 2 days left...your skilling 29 more days as of today
Nyah Inzaghi
Nyah Inzaghi
Temporary Measures

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:36:44 - [100] - Quote

Kanins wrote:
Avvy wrote:
Ben Fenix wrote:

Not logging in might.

IT won't Matter Avvy they've RESET everybody's Training Que as of 2015.11.12...so what ever you were skilling it has all been reset to beginning of that skill ....so if you skilled for 30 days had 2 days left...your skilling 29 more days as of today

This is not correct,

My other character had 13 days remaining of one skill and 3 days remaining on another; both of them partially trained, neither of which has been affected as he has just completed the 3 day skill this morning and has moved on to the other 2 skills I added after the BR Covenant event and yet Cruise Missile Spec still only has 13 days remaining, as such has not been reset and it was never removed from the skill plan merely de-prioritised in the short term.

To speculate I wonder if the addition of the two new skills added prior to the training issue has somehow operated as a prophylactic, I would also add that in regards to Nyah's training queue it is only the current skill which has suffered as the next skill in the queue is also partially trained but has not reset it still shows 49% complete.
Speedy Conzollis
Speedy Conzollis
Only Fools and Horses

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:39:21 - [101] - Quote

Avvy wrote:
Speedy Conzollis wrote:

I wouldn't know, I don't use REDDIT.

So are you saying it's working as it should be?

No, not at all. But the Devs have said they are looking at it and will allocate the lost SP when they can, so splerging in this thread is so pointless.

Probably a good move not to read reddit.
Jadon Wallace
Jadon Wallace
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:40:57 - [102] - Quote

Is it safe to login? I don't want to lose weeks worth of training.
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:41:08 - [103] - Quote

Kanins wrote:
Avvy wrote:
Ben Fenix wrote:

Not logging in might.

The reset time I'm guessing from what you said is when they made the error of not saving the progress.

I lost mine after that, by changing the skill queue. It could be it had already reset but just hadn't updated in the UI until I altered the skill queue and hit the button. But I think that maybe unlikely as others later on were still getting their's reset and by then they should have had a couple of hours progress.

I might be able to check that in-game, by looking at another skill with the same attribute (if I have one at the same level) because if it is the case the reset skill shouldn't have reset fully when the queue updated as it would have been reset slightly earlier.
CCP Habakuk
CCP Habakuk
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:46:43 - [104] - Quote

Hi,

As far as I can see from check logs after today's DT this issue is indeed properly fixed now. All affected characters will be reimbursed appropriately next week.
If you see any further problems, then please send a bug report (F12 - Report Bug) and mention it here, but be aware that the lost skill training progress from before DT has not been corrected (you will receive unallocated skill points instead of the normal skill training time).

---

I was now going through the latest batch of reports here to check if any issues are still occurring after this downtime:

Alice Ng: I looked into our logs for you character and according to them you lost 10 days of training time yesterday, but nothing afterwards. These 10 days will be reimbursed next week.

Bleeyds Dallocort: You lost several hours of skill training at 2:39 this night, which will also be reimbursed next week.

Red Noggin: 23 days of lost training time confirmed and will be reimbursed next week.

Kanins: Lost training time from yesterday also confirmed and will be reimbursed.

And just random comments:

Ben Fenix: The issue is already fixed. No need to unsub. :)

Kanins: I don't think that firing me and my programmer would help you in any way now, but this will need to be decided by our manager.

CCP Habakuk | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Gridlock 

Bug reporting | Mass Testing

Jadon Wallace
Jadon Wallace
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:51:22 - [105] - Quote

CCP Habakuk wrote:
Hi,

As far as I can see from check logs after today's DT this issue is indeed properly fixed now. All affected characters will be reimbursed appropriately next week.
If you see any further problems, then please send a bug report (F12 - Report Bug) and mention it here, but be aware that the lost skill training progress from before DT has not been corrected (you will receive unallocated skill points instead of the normal skill training time).

---

I was now going through the latest batch of reports here to check if any issues are still occurring after this downtime:

Alice Ng: I looked into our logs for you character and according to them you lost 10 days of training time yesterday, but nothing afterwards. These 10 days will be reimbursed next week.

Bleeyds Dallocort: You lost several hours of skill training at 2:39 this night, which will also be reimbursed next week.

Red Noggin: 23 days of lost training time confirmed and will be reimbursed next week.

Kanins: Lost training time from yesterday also confirmed and will be reimbursed.

Kanins: I don't think that firing me and my programmer would help you in any way now, but this will need to be decided by our manager.

Is it safe to login and use the skill que? Appreciate your time.
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:54:50 - [106] - Quote

Jadon Wallace wrote:

Is it safe to login and use the skill que? Appreciate your time.

He's saying it's fixed, if it is it will be safe.

Lost sp you get back next week.
Bleeyds Dallocort
Bleeyds Dallocort
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.13 14:56:44 - [107] - Quote

CCP Habakuk wrote:
Hi,

Thank you!
Singur Augurao
Singur Augurao
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:02:57 - [108] - Quote

How do we know the logs are indeed accurate? Can we receive some kind of info for every char, with the amount of SP lost? Shocked
Shannon DuPrez
Shannon DuPrez
The Dysfunctionals
Fidelas Constans

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:06:11 - [109] - Quote

I have lost sp on all of my pilots both with the blood raider accelleratora and also this latest issue. I know and also have faith ccp will have this sorted swiftly.

Ccp keep up the ever changing meta :)
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:10:48 - [110] - Quote

Singur Augurao wrote:
How do we know the logs are indeed accurate? Can we receive some kind of info for every char, with the amount of SP lost? Shocked

I thought it was usually... the logs show nothing.

I think the only way you can be certain, is if you know what you actually lost.

I know roughly how much time I lost, so although I don't know exactly how much sp was lost, I should be able to work it out at least to have an idea if the reimbursement is kind of correct.
Singur Augurao
Singur Augurao
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:16:30 - [111] - Quote

Avvy wrote:
Singur Augurao wrote:

I know roughly how much time I lost, so although I don't know exactly how much sp was lost, I should be able to work it out at least to have an idea if the reimbursement is kind of correct.

What i'm trying to say is that i'm afraid i will not get the right amount reimbursed, according to my implants and remap.
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:18:29 - [112] - Quote

Singur Augurao wrote:
Avvy wrote:
Singur Augurao wrote:

What i'm trying to say is that i'm afraid i will not get the right amount reimbursed, according to my implants and remap.

If you don't actually know what you lost, all you can do is put your faith in CCP and the logs.
ELGORDIO
ELGORDIO
Multiplex Gaming
The Bastion

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:33:06 - [113] - Quote

CCP Habakuk wrote:
Hi,

---

Can you check mine. I seem to have had my skill reset this morning. Was doing Gallente BS 5, had maybe 9-10 days left, and it reset to the beginning.
Mario Putzo
Mario Putzo

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:38:44 - [114] - Quote

I understand that the initial skill loss is an easy fix

SP @ DT - SP total @ the end of last skill completion, or something like that.

But what of us who logged in numerous times yesterday and unfortunately reset the skill in training more than once. Is their logs showing the SP values here, I notice it was mentioned earlier that Skills were not being saved or something. In my case I lost not only several hours of training on Ore Freighter when i logged in @ DT, I also lost ~9 hours of training when I logged in yesterday afternoon (NA TZ)

How is this other 9 hours being accounted for? Is it going to be based off a base SP value or are you going to be taking each individuals Attribute Layout + Implants vs Skill Attribute modifiers and giving SP out based on that?

I am very concerned for some of my characters who were training very long and extensive skills, I can get over missing out on a couple hours on Ore Freighter, but if the Attributes are ignored in my training from yesterday over a long skill (such as Cap Ship V) that could end up adding days on to the end no?

I hope this works out for the best, because this is pretty bothersome to me, heck even if I get all my SP missing back I am still being delayed in a playability sense by several more days of waiting on SP to be allocated to my account so I can use ships/mods I was expecting to be able to use (in case of ORE Freighter specifically) this weekend.
Alice Ng
Alice Ng
Infinity Engine
Sleeping Dragons

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:41:25 - [115] - Quote

CCP Habakuk wrote:
Hi,

Thanks that sounds about correct on both chars.
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.13 15:58:10 - [116] - Quote

Been in-game and changed the skill queue.

It definitely seems to be working now.
GOB the Magician
GOB the Magician
Enlightened Industries
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.13 16:11:35 - [117] - Quote

I think I may have had this bug but I'm not completely sure. I filed a ticket and thanks in advance. Extra thanks if I'm wrong for wasting your time.
Dagnar
Dagnar
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.11.13 16:37:15 - [118] - Quote

CCP Habakuk wrote:
Hi,

---

Do we need to petition to get the SP back? Because i have many characters and I didn't check them all. I just know that at least several lost a lot of SP due to my skill training being reset to the beginning.
Blake Shield
Blake Shield
This and That Enterprises

Posted - 2015.11.13 16:37:15 - [119] - Quote

CCP Habakuk wrote:
Hi,

---

Cool, but what about me, lost a day and a half today.
The time back would be nice.
Dyllan Ma'tar
Dyllan Ma'tar
Anarchist Industrial Syndicate of New Eden

Posted - 2015.11.13 16:58:32 - [120] - Quote

Dyllan Ma'tar wrote:
The completion of my current skill is not as imminent as I was lead to believe. Yes, definitely seems to be stuck on that last less then a second.

Seems to be going forward again, but I have no idea how much time I lost. Before I think it fixed I'll have to be logged on when a skill completes.

> You can win with certainty with the spirit of "one cut". ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240426/2011
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.