Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Mass Disconnect - 19:35 11/04/2015

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 12 post(s)
Ernst Freeman
Ernst Freeman
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 20:35:59 - [61] - Quote

Henry Plantgenet wrote:
I didn't notice a drop in performance.
Probably because i live in a 3rd world country....

Me too just a normal EVE day, this is one of the pros to have a s**ty internet, it is consistent in being s**ty all the time.
CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 21:26:27 - [62] - Quote

Morgana Camelot wrote:
at this point maybe a massive server reset would help
No. Smile

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:27:05 - [63] - Quote

Eveline Chance wrote:
Is there anything we, as players, can do help you all diagnose this issue so that we can reach a resolution as quickly as possible?
Thanks for the offer, but we know what's going on.

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:27:44 - [64] - Quote

Captain Davison wrote:
You've got some kind of major issue going on with your connections, its been flaky all day. I don't think it's actually you, though, more likely a higher level. Still, just go ahead and restart the servers again.
The server was never restarted.

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:28:40 - [65] - Quote

Prozn Zanjoahir wrote:
Not sure if this helps you, but I was logged into Sisi and TQ and was disconnect from both at exactly the same time.
Indeed a symptom of the underlying issue.

Lion Arthie
Lion Arthie
Dedonic Blue

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:29:09 - [66] - Quote

Mr Falcon & CCP team,

It's been a bit over a month since I'm back from a year away from Eve Online. I respect your team's efforts and innovations. But I have to say it is frankly disturbing to lose a huge investment in time / effort / money (ship) with server lag issues.

Eve Online is past 10 years old now, it is grand time to anticipate and solve those server fuckups (pardon my french). Please, only take this as a constructive criticism. I am patient and rarely out of line.

Best regards.
CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:31:39 - [67] - Quote

O2 jayjay wrote:
Its the new download update. I keep getting kicked. When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand. Now i cannot get on EVE using the BIN folder. Please remove the update on demand until all bugs are fixed.
The current issue has nothing to do with Download on Demand.

It is exefile.exe in the bin folder that takes care of Download on Demand, since the art assets are downloaded as you encounter them in-game. Therefore your conclusion
Quote:
When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand.
makes no sense.

Heavypredator Singh
Heavypredator Singh
The Collective
B O R G

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:32:16 - [68] - Quote

Lost few billions of ships when server dropped our corp durning wh site farm.
CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:33:01 - [69] - Quote

O2 jayjay wrote:
Its the new launcher changes.
No.

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:34:54 - [70] - Quote

Dustcrawler wrote:
It doesent work very well... Please remove that Download On Demand again, or at least rename it to Death Of Destruction...
There is absolutely no connection between Download on Demand, which is a very stable technology, and the network issues today.

Mida Akhiko
Mida Akhiko
The Flying Pandas

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:35:14 - [71] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:
O2 jayjay wrote:
Its the new launcher changes.
No.

Its The lack of Blood for the Blood god.
CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:36:02 - [72] - Quote

Nicholas McKay wrote:
"solved externally" Did ccp just whack someone?
In a manner of speaking. We resolved the issue outside our core network.

Raikia Nardieu
Raikia Nardieu
The Red Island Foundation
Shadow Cartel

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:37:30 - [73] - Quote

I love the people who assume that because they dislike something, it must be that things fault. Because, you know, every user knows the actual problem over the people who actually are debugging the entire problem. That makes tons of sense.

Please stop being ********, guys. Don't tell the devs what you know the issue to be, its not helpful at all and you don't know **** about what the infrastructure is, no matter what your background.

EDIT:

"Reta rded" is blocked by asterisks? Wow, that's a really strict filter
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:43:02 - [74] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:
Nicholas McKay wrote:

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Sykaotic
Sykaotic
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:52:42 - [75] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:
Nicholas McKay wrote:

hell yeah, horse head next please. P
Eve Solecist
Eve Solecist
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.04.11 21:56:12 - [76] - Quote

I KNOW!!!
I KNOW!!

*jumps up and down*

It's .... it's ....... damn, no idea! :/

Anyways after disconnecting, reconnecting and disconnecting again I safely concluded
that I can simply play in any other TZ where this issue doesn't seem to come up! :D

Please don't kill the game in the meantime ...
... and a big THANK YOU to the people in london and iceland! ^_^

This one is one of my better posts. You should see the others ....

"I've tried to give up making sexual innuendos. But it's hard, so hard." -RoAnnon

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 22:02:06 - [77] - Quote

Eve Solecist wrote:
I KNOW!!!
I KNOW!!

*jumps up and down*

Anyways after disconnecting, reconnecting and disconnecting again I safely concluded
that I can simply play in any other TZ where this issue doesn't seem to come up! :D

There is no one in London, just TQ by itself.

Eve Solecist
Eve Solecist
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.04.11 22:10:40 - [78] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:
Eve Solecist wrote:
I KNOW!!!
I KNOW!!

*jumps up and down*

Oh ... that's ..... but ...... hm ....... what if a blade suddenly breaks and needs to be switched or ...
.... or ... I don't know ... something??

It feels really weird to read that there is *no one* there.

In any way, I hereby thank the imaginary hamsters in London
for their exceptional performance, outshining any duracell bunny. ^_^

..... no one???

This one is one of my better posts. You should see the others ....

"I've tried to give up making sexual innuendos. But it's hard, so hard." -RoAnnon

Castelo Selva
Castelo Selva
Forcas armadas
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2015.04.11 22:24:34 - [79] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:

What?!? Are you crazy? Do not let the server alone!
Someone may steal it. And if something catch on fire? You need somebody watching the server 24/7!

PS: Hire me!
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
randomly named no tax corp v2

Posted - 2015.04.12 01:53:09 - [80] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:

Perhaps it got lonely, and this was all just a cry for attention.
Mugen Tsuge
Mugen Tsuge
Lunar Acquisitions and Mining

Posted - 2015.04.12 04:15:19 - [81] - Quote

Last night was booted off with message "socket closed." Was able to get one for a few minutes this morning but now at 12:05 AM 12-Apr-15 EST, the launcher fails to launch the application. My internet connection is fine, YouTube, other websites, Quake Wars, etc, are accessible and are working fine.

So, did you guys...

Write the requirements -> Develop the Specifications -> Conduct Design Reviews -> Unit and Integration Testing, perform Verification (did we build it right as per the specifications), and perform adequate Validation testing? You guys aren't using Agile are you? Blink

Sorry... just being a smart a$$. My apology.

Just an FYI... Not working here in North Carolina USA!

Hang in there Development Team... you'll get there!!!
Dun'Gal
Dun'Gal
Myriad Contractors Inc.

Posted - 2015.04.12 08:40:50 - [82] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:
]There is no one in London, just TQ by itself.

it must be lonely there... all alone... what of the hamsters!? how are they being fed!!!???!?!?!??!? who's making sure the whip is being cracked on the lazy little furballs....
vagisil
vagisil
Eve Minions
Poopstain Removal Team

Posted - 2015.04.12 12:38:04 - [83] - Quote

Hi,
I am currently unable to log into the game. This has been since this morning. All i get is the login launcher which the left side turns black and stops responding? Anybody else have this before?
Just read the thread and the same seems to be happening in S Carolina...i am in Uk?Sad
vagisil
vagisil
Eve Minions
Poopstain Removal Team

Posted - 2015.04.12 12:57:13 - [84] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
We are aware of a large player drop that occured today at around 19:35.

Tranquility and all associated services are operating fine, and have been all day, so we're currently looking at how this happened.

Server population numbers are recovering, and at this time Tranquility is still online and accepting connections.

If there's anything else to update with, it'll happen in this thread.

- F

UPDATE - 20:15

TQ IS OPERATING FINE AND THE DISCONNECTION ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED EXTERNALLY

What about the players that cannot log on? any posts / information from GM's welcome.

HAS THE EVE WORMHOLE CLOSED?

please help or at least turn off the tap in my captains quarters. it will flood the only station in Frarn.
vagisil
vagisil
Eve Minions
Poopstain Removal Team

Posted - 2015.04.12 13:44:06 - [85] - Quote

Hi
I fixed the issue by clicking the repair icon in ccp files on my hard drive. it seemed to delete the new update 285mb (i think) it reinstalled it when i opened the launcher and needed a re-boot to activate it...all seems to work fine nowBlink
Tetra Ernaga
Tetra Ernaga
Dark Core Explorations

Posted - 2015.04.12 14:28:19 - [86] - Quote

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I've been unable to login since yesterday. I have the steam client which is constantly showing TQ as offline.
I've tried reinstalling the client and no luck.
Mugen Tsuge
Mugen Tsuge
Lunar Acquisitions and Mining

Posted - 2015.04.12 15:52:55 - [87] - Quote

Tetra Ernaga wrote:
If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I've been unable to login since yesterday. I have the steam client which is constantly showing TQ as offline.
I've tried reinstalling the client and no luck.

Did the same... no luck here in NC as well
ISquishWorms
ISquishWorms

Posted - 2015.04.12 16:48:44 - [88] - Quote

What gives fix this please. Every day now sometimes multiple times a day.

I do not care if TQ is still up if I am unable to connect and remain connected while I wish to play what is the point?

GÇÿNo, this isn't it at all. Make it more... psssshhhhGÇÖ.

O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.12 16:50:13 - [89] - Quote

CCP Explorer wrote:
O2 jayjay wrote:
Its the new download update. I keep getting kicked. When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand. Now i cannot get on EVE using the BIN folder. Please remove the update on demand until all bugs are fixed.
The current issue has nothing to do with Download on Demand.

It is exefile.exe in the bin folder that takes care of Download on Demand, since the art assets are downloaded as you encounter them in-game. Therefore your conclusion
Quote:
When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand.
makes no sense.

Well everyone is crashing again but my client didn't therefore I am doing something right :p (didn't use the launcher to log in) <-this is your temp fix people.
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.04.12 16:50:36 - [90] - Quote

See this thread for further details.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240416/0931
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.