Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Mass Disconnect - 19:35 11/04/2015

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 12 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 19:52:13 - [1] - Quote

We are aware of a large player drop that occured today at around 19:35.

Tranquility and all associated services are operating fine, and have been all day, so we're currently looking at how this happened.

Server population numbers are recovering, and at this time Tranquility is still online and accepting connections.

If there's anything else to update with, it'll happen in this thread.

- F

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Morgana Camelot
Morgana Camelot
House Harkonnen of Giedi Prime

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.04.11 19:57:05 - [2] - Quote

glad you guys are right on top of it! some of us were experiencing "sockets closed" earlier today hours before this disconnect hopefully it will be fixed Ugh at this point maybe a massive server reset would help if that's even possible Question
Eveline Chance
Eveline Chance
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:00:00 - [3] - Quote

I know you all get all kinds of grief for this kind of thing. Is there anything we, as players, can do help you all diagnose this issue so that we can reach a resolution as quickly as possible? Thank you for all the hard work it takes this game up and running.
Faridah
Faridah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:01:53 - [4] - Quote

Does this help?

6 68 ms 70 ms 68 ms tiscali-1.ti.telenor.net [148.122.9.10]
7 97 ms 100 ms 101 ms et-10-1-0.lon11.ip4.gtt.net [89.149.187.234]
8 ccp-gw.ip4.gtt.net [46.33.91.46] reports: Destination net unreachable.
Dane Westfall
Dane Westfall
Pro Synergy

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:02:05 - [5] - Quote

Chrashed Again. :(
elitatwo
elitatwo
Eve Minions
Poopstain Removal Team

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:02:24 - [6] - Quote

Yeay I dropped again just now.

signature

Zhenzhen Zhu
Zhenzhen Zhu
Tiny Incorporated.
Delta Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:02:49 - [7] - Quote

22:02 cet got DC beceause of a socker?
GodofHELL
GodofHELL
The Legion of Spoon
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:03:03 - [8] - Quote

Dropped again.
OverlordY
OverlordY
Interspan

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:03:04 - [9] - Quote

Been getting * socket closed* most of the day.

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because forums.eveonline.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

That was just after a DC trying to get on the forums too.
Iam The Flash
Iam The Flash
S.O.E Brotherhood

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:03:05 - [10] - Quote

yeh and we just gopt kicked again

so how about u stop lieing
Leanden
Leanden
Kimotoro Company
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:03:47 - [11] - Quote

Our whole fleet just dropped except one guy.
Azamat Baganatow
Azamat Baganatow
Trauma Ward
Winmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:00 - [12] - Quote

Just dropped 4 times in a row and now can't even log in OopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOops
Vazik Tyros
Vazik Tyros
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:14 - [13] - Quote

Fair question for a new subscriber here: How often does this sort of thing happen? This is the third day in a row I've had issues getting into (or staying in) the game; issues that have nothing to do with anything on my end.
elitatwo
elitatwo
Eve Minions
Poopstain Removal Team

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:33 - [14] - Quote

OverlordY wrote:
Been getting * socket closed* most of the day.

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because forums.eveonline.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

That was just after a DC trying to get on the forums too.

And very late last night (early Europe timezone).

signature

Azahar Ortenegro
Azahar Ortenegro
Astromechanica Maxima
Astromechanica Federatis

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:37 - [15] - Quote

Just got disconnected again, and all EVE websites/services are very slow (in-game chans have been loading for more than a minute now).
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
MonkeyBusiness Thiesant
randomly named no tax corp v2

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:39 - [16] - Quote

Just the 2 drops for me, 19:35 sounds about right and just now (UK player).
Wallymarts
Wallymarts
Appetite 4 Destruction

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:39 - [17] - Quote

fleet of 20 just dropped, all of us on comms.

From different parts of the world, aus, sweden, USA(BACON), africa

So its your server.

Captain Davison
Captain Davison
Malachi Keep Detachments

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:45 - [18] - Quote

You've got some kind of major issue going on with your connections, its been flaky all day. I don't think it's actually you, though, more likely a higher level. Still, just go ahead and restart the servers again.
Ncc 1709
Ncc 1709
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Shadow of xXDEATHXx

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:04:52 - [19] - Quote

dropped again
OverlordY
OverlordY
Interspan

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:05:31 - [20] - Quote

Vazik Tyros wrote:
Fair question for a new subscriber here: How often does this sort of thing happen? This is the third day in a row I've had issues getting into (or staying in) the game; issues that have nothing to do with anything on my end.

Actually very rarely. it seems it isnt the main TQ cluster either, a router along the route is dropping peoples connections.
It may not be anything to do with CCP or TQ.
Prozn Zanjoahir
Prozn Zanjoahir
Pentag Blade
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:05:32 - [21] - Quote

Not sure if this helps you, but I was logged into Sisi and TQ and was disconnect from both at exactly the same time.
afkalt
afkalt
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:05:44 - [22] - Quote

Being booted repeatedly. Undocking/jumping results in nothing loading and nothing intractable with, except the right click menu - so long as it's within grid. Otherwise, nothing.
Miao Sajuuk
Miao Sajuuk
Wildly Inappropriate
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:05:57 - [23] - Quote

Lost connection again
O2 jayjay
O2 jayjay
Tit-EE Sprinkles
Stratagem.

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:05:58 - [24] - Quote

Its the new download update. I keep getting kicked. When i use the exe in the BIN folder i dont have a problem. That tell me its the launcher and the new update on demand. Now i cannot get on EVE using the BIN folder. Please remove the update on demand until all bugs are fixed.
Darealyst Smith
Darealyst Smith
Abattoir Militia
Pirate Coalition

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:06:00 - [25] - Quote

I'm getting dropped from both DUST 514 and Eve.
Emo Creeper
Emo Creeper
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:06:08 - [26] - Quote

eve-offline had trouble querying the API server. Maybe lingering hardware issues from yesterday?
Bubbleup Now
Bubbleup Now
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:06:15 - [27] - Quote

Vazik Tyros wrote:

Not very often, but lately it has been pretty bad. Don't think it's on CCP's end though.

When it happens, both servers and eveonline.com are unreachable, which isn't normal from what I'm used to seeing when there is a rare server DC.
Iam The Flash
Iam The Flash
S.O.E Brotherhood

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:06:27 - [28] - Quote

Thier getting DOS attacked and for some reason they keep saying *All is fine*

Just ping it

Why can't CCP just tell the truth for once
Vazik Tyros
Vazik Tyros
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:06:42 - [29] - Quote

OverlordY wrote:
Vazik Tyros wrote:

Actually very rarely. it seems it isnt the main TQ cluster either, a router along the route is dropping peoples connections.
It may not be anything to do with CCP or TQ.

Okay, that's good to hear.
Hildi78
Hildi78
1st EU Fleet

Posted - 2015.04.11 20:06:49 - [30] - Quote

Looks like a carrier problem to me...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240328/1123
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.