Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-26 - Extended Downtime

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.26 10:59:27 - [1] - Quote

Hey guys,

We're going to extend daily downtime today in order to perform some check and maintenance on Tranquility and ensure everything is in good order.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Tranquility will be offline at the usual time of 11:00 UTC, and will return to service at 12:00 UTC.

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Arline Kley
Arline Kley
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.26 11:02:47 - [2] - Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcArnepkhv0

"For it was said they had become like those peculiar demons, which dwell in matter but in whom no light may be found." - Father Grigori, Ravens 3:57

dr foster
dr foster
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:04:06 - [3] - Quote

What again thanks for the heads up looking forward to the 1300 update !!
realmkiller
realmkiller
Occidendi
Apocalypse Now.

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:07:05 - [4] - Quote

We should be compensated for all this downtime we pay to play wtf we paying for nothing right now
Vladya Blade
Vladya Blade
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:10:43 - [5] - Quote

again? it's 3rd ot 4th day in a row... c'mon just kill old hamsters and buy new ones Lol
Jaantrag
Jaantrag

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:11:31 - [6] - Quote

23s notice for extended DT .. thats the way to go ..

but take all the time u need, and make sure things work .. :)
chappu costa
chappu costa
Tiana Enterprises
Mortum Ravagers

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:11:54 - [7] - Quote

oh man again?..

I vote for a free level V skill for all this downtime....
Laniakea Zhang
Laniakea Zhang
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:12:04 - [8] - Quote

sëìµÄÆtòÖsÉì
Loraine Gess
Loraine Gess
Confedeferate Union of Tax Legalists

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:13:29 - [9] - Quote

What the **** are you doing to these servers, Falcon? I'm seriously hoping this leads to the promised land of no downtimes ever.
Windsigh
Windsigh
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:14:18 - [10] - Quote

>downtime start: 11:00:00 UTC
>post created: 10:59:27 UTC
Le Timing.
--
Take your time and make it stable, but please NOTICE us not 30 seconds beofre the DT! Ugh
Falwynn Falconwind
Falwynn Falconwind
Confederate States of Eve

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:14:20 - [11] - Quote

I'd rather have a few days of extended daily downtime than to have it go down and be out for a few days straight at a time... EVERY time there is an update to the game.

Thank you, CCP Falcon.
Cpt BusterRoids
Cpt BusterRoids
The Awakened Empire

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:14:40 - [12] - Quote

lol @ the gimme gimme gimme sheeples ... meh its part of the game get use to it
Cyborg Falcon
Cyborg Falcon
Poseidon Energy and Industrial
Independent Stars Allied Forces

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:15:12 - [13] - Quote

Just because you bring the game down for days for maintenance after the Tiamat lunch does not make it "successfully deployed".
corv jacksons
corv jacksons
Mortis Angelus
The Kadeshi

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:15:31 - [14] - Quote

come ccp u know about that so u could have told us before then at least when u send the time saying down time is in a 1hour time
Eli Sariah
Eli Sariah
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:15:42 - [15] - Quote

CCP.. Really? I hope you guys locate this bug or bugs thetas causing all this.. I am in the AUZ TZ, and this is the 4th night in a row i haven't been able to play, i can only play between 10-12PM, please keep us notified and thank you for trying to fix this.

Quote:

I won't mind this either.. Just saying *looks down and kicks rock*

"A manu dei e tet rimon" - I am the devoted hand of the divine God.

Citricioni
Citricioni
Stille Gewalt
Dead Terrorists

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:15:49 - [16] - Quote

I can't live without my spaceships :/

Citricioni for CSM X

Bif Anderson
Bif Anderson
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:15:52 - [17] - Quote

Again? That's the 4th night in a row I cant play, wtf? I know you have to pick your windows but cant you have spread it out over the last month.

Dt is the only time I can play, ****.
Shocker Stalin
Shocker Stalin
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:16:04 - [18] - Quote

realmkiller wrote:
We should be compensated for all this downtime we pay to play wtf we paying for nothing right now

The EULA clearly says:

"CCP does not warrant that the operation of the System or your access to the System, or that your use of the Software, will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that the System or Software will be compatible with your hardware and software."

Since we all agreed to that, we cannot demand compensation.

If they choose to give us some I would not object however ;)
Alruan Shadowborn
Alruan Shadowborn
InterSun Freelance
SONS of BANE

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:16:20 - [19] - Quote

It is hilarious to see all the people asking for free skillpoints

If in this land of super long skillqueues, you managed to lose skill training time, it is your own fault. if not, why on earth would they give skillpoints out. you haven't lost them, does it suck, yeah it does, I'm in AU and it blows.

But if they need to do it, then go right on ahead

How much more would you howl if they didn't and TQ was down for a week due to something they could have fixed in an extended downtime
Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:17:03 - [20] - Quote

Bif Anderson wrote:
Again? That's the 4th night in a row I cant play, wtf? I know you have to pick your windows but cant you have spread it out over the last month.

Move to a better TZ. Thanks.
Hipqo
Hipqo
Byrg's Associates

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:17:04 - [21] - Quote

realmkiller wrote:

You want compensation because they work on server stability, for YOUR sake, and because you have lost a couple of hours of gaming opportunity??
Seems legit....

Just calm down dude, they havent done anything bad enough to warrent a compensation.

Eli Sariah wrote:
CCP.. Really? I hope you guys locate this bug or bugs thetas causing all this.. I am in the AUZ TZ, and this is the 4th night in a row i haven't been able to play, i can only play between 10-12PM, please keep us notified and thank you for trying to fix this.

Quote:

I won't mind this either.. Just saying *looks down and kicks rock*

I live in Denmark and i have the exact same problem as you, yet i dont ***** about it.....
No doubt you complaining will make them fix it faster!

A life is best lived, to not step into your grave in a well preserved body. Instead, to slide in side ways, all battered and bruised, screamming, "Holy SH**! What a ride!"

Citricioni
Citricioni
Stille Gewalt
Dead Terrorists

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:17:35 - [22] - Quote

Bif Anderson wrote:

Get in a different time zone? :p

Citricioni for CSM X

Silverbackyererse
Silverbackyererse
The Church of Awesome
Caldari State Capturing

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:18:18 - [23] - Quote

Groundhog day!
MissDX
MissDX
Strip Miners in Space

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:18:37 - [24] - Quote

*brings in the buckets* ShockedShocked

Sheesh peoplez lighten up, its a tad extension. Go bathe!
karma balancer
karma balancer
The Conference Elite
CODE.

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:18:38 - [25] - Quote

ensuring everything is in good order is what you can do on the test server , making the game available is what you need to remember is what pays the bills

get it sorted or compensate

i got miners to kill

Brian Harrelstein
Brian Harrelstein
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:19:01 - [26] - Quote

Again? Why don't you guys just pick a day, shut down the server for the entire day and get all this stuff done? I didn't see this notice at 11:00, and now that it's 11:15 and I'm trying to log on, and (obviously) I can't. This last minute BS is getting annoying.
Mephiztopheleze
Mephiztopheleze
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:19:15 - [27] - Quote

This is starting to get a little ridiculous.

Please remember that it's your Australian time zone subscribers that are bearing the brunt of the inconvenience.

Resident Newbie at: http://themittani.com/search/site/mephiztopheleze

Indigo Love-Jones
Indigo Love-Jones
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Shadow of xXDEATHXx

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:19:26 - [28] - Quote

Not again, an unscheduled downtime. I hope you guys are going to compensate us for yesterday. CCP you wasted so many peoples time, you don't seem understand what this game means to the people whom uses their monthly subscription to pay for this game.

This is ridiculous and unwanted nor fair.

Regards,
Indigo Love-Jones

Regards, Indigo Love-Jones

Serdar Tyrnx
Serdar Tyrnx

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:19:47 - [29] - Quote

realmkiller wrote:

You have been granted this time to look at the login screen, Be grateful.
Jaiimez Skor
Jaiimez Skor
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens

Posted - 2015.02.26 11:20:19 - [30] - Quote

I'm starting a pool, bets on what time the server will come up, winner will get 80% of all bets.
Send 25 mil to Jaiimez Skor with your estimated time.

I'm going for 1342

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240427/1945
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.