Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
agrizla
agrizla

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.24 22:00:00 - [31]

Edited by: agrizla on 24/08/2003 22:01:41
Oh and a point for Orestes - well done on getting rid of the profanities but you didn't look too hard at the initial post did you? Wink Homophobia and profanity in there mate Laughing

Edit - ah you caught the homophobia Embarassed
agrizla
agrizla

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.24 22:00:00 - [32]

Edited by: agrizla on 24/08/2003 22:01:41
Oh and a point for Orestes - well done on getting rid of the profanities but you didn't look too hard at the initial post did you? Wink Homophobia and profanity in there mate Laughing

Edit - ah you caught the homophobia Embarassed
j0nb0y
j0nb0y

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:11:00 - [33]

OH MY GOD, there are players i need to avoid? How can i avoid them when they bloody blocking every single pass through empire space.
I can accept having ships destroyed eevry now and again, ive had about 10 ships destroyed over all. I was attempting to show u how bad it can all go wrong in this game, id like to see u have 3 cruiser destroyed in a day and come out of it all smiles.
j0nb0y
j0nb0y
Gallente
Final-Vendetta

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:11:00 - [34]

OH MY GOD, there are players i need to avoid? How can i avoid them when they bloody blocking every single pass through empire space.
I can accept having ships destroyed eevry now and again, ive had about 10 ships destroyed over all. I was attempting to show u how bad it can all go wrong in this game, id like to see u have 3 cruiser destroyed in a day and come out of it all smiles.
j0nb0y
j0nb0y

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:37:00 - [35]

I think its unnatural, dont u agree?
j0nb0y
j0nb0y
Gallente
Final-Vendetta

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:37:00 - [36]

I think its unnatural, dont u agree?
Lord Morgoth
Lord Morgoth

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:39:00 - [37]

Actually, I thinks it's rather funny.
Lord Morgoth
Lord Morgoth
Messiah Corporation

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:39:00 - [38]

Actually, I thinks it's rather funny.
agrizla
agrizla

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:40:00 - [39]

I lost 5 (count them!) Thorax cruisers to CTDs. Did I whine on here? No. Did I even bother petitioning? No as I know it'd do no good. That was about 10 days-2 weeks ago. 5 cruisers in one week. Total loss with equipment - maybe 40 mill.

Now if you think you're playing a game where mummy and daddy are going to come and make things all better then you are playing the wrong game! Toontown may be more to your liking (and I'm not being funny).

This game is hard. It is meant to be hard. You and your ilk will try to get it nerfed down to the level that a 6 year old child could play it without getting upset. When you do I hope you enjoy playing a graphically enhanced version of Earth and Beyond Rolling Eyes
agrizla
agrizla

Posted - 2003.08.24 22:40:00 - [40]

I lost 5 (count them!) Thorax cruisers to CTDs. Did I whine on here? No. Did I even bother petitioning? No as I know it'd do no good. That was about 10 days-2 weeks ago. 5 cruisers in one week. Total loss with equipment - maybe 40 mill.

Now if you think you're playing a game where mummy and daddy are going to come and make things all better then you are playing the wrong game! Toontown may be more to your liking (and I'm not being funny).

This game is hard. It is meant to be hard. You and your ilk will try to get it nerfed down to the level that a 6 year old child could play it without getting upset. When you do I hope you enjoy playing a graphically enhanced version of Earth and Beyond Rolling Eyes
Daan
Daan

Posted - 2003.08.24 23:57:00 - [41]

owned

Daan
Daan
Raven Cartel

Posted - 2003.08.24 23:57:00 - [42]

owned

j0nb0y
j0nb0y

Posted - 2003.08.25 00:11:00 - [43]

Never met a bigger bunch of complete*****s in my life.
This game isnt hard, any1 can be good at it, all u have to do is sit in a belt and mine all day till u get enough money for a good ship. The ppl that are best at this game play it the most, its that simple.
j0nb0y
j0nb0y
Gallente
Final-Vendetta

Posted - 2003.08.25 00:11:00 - [44]

Never met a bigger bunch of complete*****s in my life.
This game isnt hard, any1 can be good at it, all u have to do is sit in a belt and mine all day till u get enough money for a good ship. The ppl that are best at this game play it the most, its that simple.
Xenovetica
Xenovetica

Posted - 2003.08.25 00:43:00 - [45]

I do agree with that. It's very easy to win in this game.
Xenovetica
Xenovetica
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2003.08.25 00:43:00 - [46]

I do agree with that. It's very easy to win in this game.
Mid General
Mid General

Posted - 2003.08.25 01:12:00 - [47]

Sometimes you just get f00ked over m8, way of the world.

I've only had two run-ins with pirates. First time I paid up and went on my way, second time (right now actually), I warped to a gate with Vito GF camping it, locked and jammed him, he ran, I ran.

Sure he wasn't very nice in the convo, but hey, he's a pirate. I'm still not dead. Yet. Gotta get out of this system still. Don't think he was too pleased at me in my blackbird making him run, but it's all part of the game, and if he does catch me and kick my ass then so be it, he's playing a role in the game.
Mid General
Mid General

Posted - 2003.08.25 01:12:00 - [48]

Sometimes you just get f00ked over m8, way of the world.

I've only had two run-ins with pirates. First time I paid up and went on my way, second time (right now actually), I warped to a gate with Vito GF camping it, locked and jammed him, he ran, I ran.

Sure he wasn't very nice in the convo, but hey, he's a pirate. I'm still not dead. Yet. Gotta get out of this system still. Don't think he was too pleased at me in my blackbird making him run, but it's all part of the game, and if he does catch me and kick my ass then so be it, he's playing a role in the game.
agrizla
agrizla

Posted - 2003.08.25 10:42:00 - [49]

I meant hard in terms of losing ships, consequences of actions, etc etc. Obviously any monkey can mine their way into any ship with enough patience.

"The ppl that are best at this game play it the most"

Well duh! Isn't that the case in every game? Rolling Eyes
agrizla
agrizla

Posted - 2003.08.25 10:42:00 - [50]

I meant hard in terms of losing ships, consequences of actions, etc etc. Obviously any monkey can mine their way into any ship with enough patience.

"The ppl that are best at this game play it the most"

Well duh! Isn't that the case in every game? Rolling Eyes
Thallia
Thallia

Posted - 2003.08.25 11:03:00 - [51]

No alts chars and permadeath for everyone !

Keep whinning, you make me laugh.
But I might add that this game is really too easy, NPC Pirates should be a real threat too.

--
Thallia
Thallia
Minmatar
Freelance-Alliance

Posted - 2003.08.25 11:03:00 - [52]

No alts chars and permadeath for everyone !

Keep whinning, you make me laugh.
But I might add that this game is really too easy, NPC Pirates should be a real threat too.

--
darth solo
darth solo

Posted - 2003.08.25 11:35:00 - [53]

Edited by: darth solo on 25/08/2003 11:37:34
jOnbOy!!!.

U have a friend here.

I looked at your post and thought, thats a shame, and how unlucky you were to be killed by pirates in a 0.6 sec system. I realised that you were just looking to tell us about your unfortunate turn of events.

The problem about posting here is that these people dont give a **** about your misfortune. and only want to flame your post.

Just look at the posts which have had to be edited by the "eve team", that should give you a good indication about the maturity and inteligence of alot of the players. (i.e tank didnt even get a word printed)

People, if you dont like what someone has writen, try and respond with a little comapassion and respect.

IMO, eve is becoming a very dangerous place (more pirates). anyone just starting this game is in for a very tough time, and it will be a steep learning curve.

And id just like to add, i was fired upon in a 0.5 system, it took 3 seconds for 2 concord battleships to turn up, i always thought that 0.6 sec sytems were pretty safe also.

The problem with the game is it can be very unfair at times, outwith your control. oh for example, i got a security hit for defending myself against that person in the 0.5 whom fired 8 shots on me before i even locked him, and i was just "defending" myself.
darth solo
darth solo
Insurgency

Posted - 2003.08.25 11:35:00 - [54]

Edited by: darth solo on 25/08/2003 11:37:34
jOnbOy!!!.

U have a friend here.

I looked at your post and thought, thats a shame, and how unlucky you were to be killed by pirates in a 0.6 sec system. I realised that you were just looking to tell us about your unfortunate turn of events.

The problem about posting here is that these people dont give a **** about your misfortune. and only want to flame your post.

Just look at the posts which have had to be edited by the "eve team", that should give you a good indication about the maturity and inteligence of alot of the players. (i.e tank didnt even get a word printed)

People, if you dont like what someone has writen, try and respond with a little comapassion and respect.

IMO, eve is becoming a very dangerous place (more pirates). anyone just starting this game is in for a very tough time, and it will be a steep learning curve.

And id just like to add, i was fired upon in a 0.5 system, it took 3 seconds for 2 concord battleships to turn up, i always thought that 0.6 sec sytems were pretty safe also.

The problem with the game is it can be very unfair at times, outwith your control. oh for example, i got a security hit for defending myself against that person in the 0.5 whom fired 8 shots on me before i even locked him, and i was just "defending" myself.
celes apoc new kilboard
Medieval
Medieval

Posted - 2003.08.25 12:04:00 - [55]

That makes twoVery Happy,I had a bad week last week and lost alot of money tooCrying or Very sad. Thought about quitting,but hey it's a game some you win some you loseVery Happy, but what I don't agree with is the people who feel the need to come on here and slag people off, they are sad.P.s one week on and now I am back on my feet, I like the idea of player pirates on here just not some of the people who play as them,they do take things abit to far sometimesRolling Eyes
One door away from Hell
Medieval
Medieval
Caldari
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.08.25 12:04:00 - [56]

That makes twoVery Happy,I had a bad week last week and lost alot of money tooCrying or Very sad. Thought about quitting,but hey it's a game some you win some you loseVery Happy, but what I don't agree with is the people who feel the need to come on here and slag people off, they are sad.P.s one week on and now I am back on my feet, I like the idea of player pirates on here just not some of the people who play as them,they do take things abit to far sometimesRolling Eyes
One door away from Hell
Gan Ning
Gan Ning

Posted - 2003.08.25 12:58:00 - [57]

There are too many pirates and wannabe pirates in EVE and not enough good guys.

If people feel strongly about griefing and the current pirate powers in EVE, they should round up like minded individuals into some sort of anti-pirate alliance.

Other than that, it's best not to go 0.0 space alone, if you do there is a high possibility you will get killed. And also don't go afk while your ship is flying in any system.

Autopilot kills time. Ignorance kills players.

Gan Ning
Gan Ning
Caldari

Posted - 2003.08.25 12:58:00 - [58]

There are too many pirates and wannabe pirates in EVE and not enough good guys.

If people feel strongly about griefing and the current pirate powers in EVE, they should round up like minded individuals into some sort of anti-pirate alliance.

Other than that, it's best not to go 0.0 space alone, if you do there is a high possibility you will get killed. And also don't go afk while your ship is flying in any system.

Autopilot kills time. Ignorance kills players.

Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep..
darth solo
darth solo

Posted - 2003.08.25 14:45:00 - [59]

like i say, deff more pirates around lately, the reason being is (imo) that quite alot of people are getting bored.

Lets be honest, if you want some pvp action, how do you about it????.

Do you go after pirates? good luck if you do, as most pirates are in battleships, and if they are in cruisers, they dont usually travel alone.

Or do you just travel to a 0.0 system and start attacking people?.

I know 0.0 are unsafe, but can you imagine it if everyone attacked everyone??. it could be fun!! but these areas would become major no go areas for many people.
darth solo
darth solo
Insurgency

Posted - 2003.08.25 14:45:00 - [60]

like i say, deff more pirates around lately, the reason being is (imo) that quite alot of people are getting bored.

Lets be honest, if you want some pvp action, how do you about it????.

Do you go after pirates? good luck if you do, as most pirates are in battleships, and if they are in cruisers, they dont usually travel alone.

Or do you just travel to a 0.0 system and start attacking people?.

I know 0.0 are unsafe, but can you imagine it if everyone attacked everyone??. it could be fun!! but these areas would become major no go areas for many people.
celes apoc new kilboard

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240429/0452
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.