Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
Miso
Miso

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.07 13:24:00 - [31]

Ouch!

Looks like you'll be podded soon :)
--------------------------------------------
Dead

Miso
Miso
Doomheim

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.07 13:24:00 - [32]

Ouch!

Looks like you'll be podded soon :)
Dead

Acix
Acix

Posted - 2003.08.07 18:43:00 - [33]

Why eat porridge when you can have shark steaks. With lemon and butter sauce. Man I need to got to lunch now.

Miso please start a thread that tells about your corps battles. I would like to hear what kind of fun you guys get into. Something like "Stories of the Revolution". Or "Anarchist Chronicles"
SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts.
For more info click below
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313
Acix
Acix
The Emperors Chosen

Posted - 2003.08.07 18:43:00 - [34]

Why eat porridge when you can have shark steaks. With lemon and butter sauce. Man I need to got to lunch now.

Miso please start a thread that tells about your corps battles. I would like to hear what kind of fun you guys get into. Something like "Stories of the Revolution". Or "Anarchist Chronicles"
SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts.
For more info click below
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313
Hiro Protagonist
Hiro Protagonist

Posted - 2003.08.07 19:48:00 - [35]

I want to be the BEER!

Hiro Protagonist
Hiro Protagonist
Gallente
The Scope

Posted - 2003.08.07 19:48:00 - [36]

I want to be the BEER!

KillCreep
KillCreep

Posted - 2003.08.07 23:22:00 - [37]

Can I be the jam? Porridge without jam is so tasteless.
KillCreep
KillCreep
Amarr
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.08.07 23:22:00 - [38]

Can I be the jam? Porridge without jam is so tasteless.
Syphin
Syphin

Posted - 2003.08.08 01:53:00 - [39]

This is the most tasty thread i have read.

Hope i got some food in the kitchen.Razz
- - - - - - -
Disclaimer
I take no responsibility for the spelling or grammar usage in the above statement Nor do i agree with its ideas and or claims Or even acknowledge its existance.
Syphin
Syphin
Gallente

Posted - 2003.08.08 01:53:00 - [40]

This is the most tasty thread i have read.

Hope i got some food in the kitchen.Razz
- - - - - - -
Disclaimer
I take no responsibility for the spelling or grammar usage in the above statement Nor do i agree with its ideas and or claims Or even acknowledge its existance.
Derkan
Derkan

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:31:00 - [41]

I can I be the mouth? I want to be the mouth. Better yet can we have Pizza instead??? I like Pizza better.

http://eve-coldfusion.com
Derkan
Derkan
Shiva
Morsus Mihi

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:31:00 - [42]

I can I be the mouth? I want to be the mouth. Better yet can we have Pizza instead??? I like Pizza better.
Derkan
Derkan

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:33:00 - [43]

Derkan
Derkan

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:33:00 - [44]

Derkan
Derkan
Shiva
Morsus Mihi

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:33:00 - [45]

Derkan
Derkan
Shiva
Morsus Mihi

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:33:00 - [46]

Derkan
Derkan

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:34:00 - [47]

I know I tripled posted but I really want to be the mouth.

Derkan
Derkan
Shiva
Morsus Mihi

Posted - 2003.08.08 02:34:00 - [48]

I know I tripled posted but I really want to be the mouth.
KillCreep
KillCreep

Posted - 2003.08.08 12:26:00 - [49]

Pizza is bad for you, better eat a big crunchy salad! Razz
KillCreep
KillCreep
Amarr
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.08.08 12:26:00 - [50]

Pizza is bad for you, better eat a big crunchy salad! Razz
darth solo
darth solo

Posted - 2003.08.08 13:49:00 - [51]

lol.

i dont even know what this post was about now.Shocked
darth solo
darth solo
Celestial Apocalypse
Insurgency

Posted - 2003.08.08 13:49:00 - [52]

lol.

i dont even know what this post was about now.Shocked

RECRUITING... visit www.celesapoc.com ingame channel "celespublic" for recruitment or chat
Miso
Miso

Posted - 2003.08.08 14:12:00 - [53]

Wow, people really do know how to grind a metaphor into the ground don't they!

Spoon or porridge!

Miso x
Dead

Miso
Miso
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.08.08 14:12:00 - [54]

Wow, people really do know how to grind a metaphor into the ground don't they!

Spoon or porridge!

Miso x
Dead

Ana Khouri
Ana Khouri

Posted - 2003.08.08 15:32:00 - [55]

What kind of spoon anyway? A small teaspoon or a big cooking spoon you can't get into your mouth? Or one of these spoons with holes in it used when making noodels and like? Is it out of iron or wood or even cheap plastic? Very Happy

free speech not allowed here
Ana Khouri
Ana Khouri
Caldari
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.08.08 15:32:00 - [56]

What kind of spoon anyway? A small teaspoon or a big cooking spoon you can't get into your mouth? Or one of these spoons with holes in it used when making noodels and like? Is it out of iron or wood or even cheap plastic? Very Happy

free speech not allowed here
Mister Freeze
Mister Freeze

Posted - 2003.08.08 16:46:00 - [57]

If the spoon is your corp and the porridge is the rest of us. Then I choose to be deeply offended.

Though I find it funny that so many have posted on this thread and didn't understand that they were being put down the whole time.

Mister Freeze
Mister Freeze

Posted - 2003.08.08 16:46:00 - [58]

If the spoon is your corp and the porridge is the rest of us. Then I choose to be deeply offended.

Though I find it funny that so many have posted on this thread and didn't understand that they were being put down the whole time.

Laird
Laird

Posted - 2003.08.08 22:47:00 - [59]

Hmm..Porrige a rare delicacy here in Scotland. Tasty

Although I do like a spot of jam in the porrige, Whats the jam then?
Commodore Laird, Human Resources Officer

"There are strange aeons where even death may die"
Laird
Laird
Imperium Technologies
Firmus Ixion

Posted - 2003.08.08 22:47:00 - [60]

Hmm..Porrige a rare delicacy here in Scotland. Tasty

Although I do like a spot of jam in the porrige, Whats the jam then?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240606/2250
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.