Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Monty Burns
Monty Burns

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.18 08:51:00 - [31]

Originally by: Jenny Spitfire
Best keyboard. 90% space saving!

http://www.gomogear.com/detail.aspx?ID=15098

Shocked
Aww thanks man Sad .... just as I thought I had got the ultimate environment and got just about all the best toys out there, you come along with another way for me to throw away $200!

Must ..... not ..... click ..... buy .....
Darwin 4tw

Monty Burns
Monty Burns
MASS

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.07.18 08:51:00 - [32]

Originally by: Jenny Spitfire
Best keyboard. 90% space saving!

http://www.gomogear.com/detail.aspx?ID=15098

Shocked
Aww thanks man Sad .... just as I thought I had got the ultimate environment and got just about all the best toys out there, you come along with another way for me to throw away $200!

Must ..... not ..... click ..... buy .....
Darwin 4tw

Vernichtungsengel
Vernichtungsengel

Posted - 2005.07.18 11:05:00 - [33]

my next keyboard :)

Vernichtungsengel - 'Angel Of Death'

Vernichtungsengel
Vernichtungsengel
Gefallene Engel

Posted - 2005.07.18 11:05:00 - [34]

Fallen Angel...

Verone
Verone

Posted - 2005.07.18 11:10:00 - [35]

Originally by: Vernichtungsengel

Surprised Me wants.

Of course I could go with this. YARRRR!!

MY NAME IS VERONE OF SNIGG, AND I AM GOING TO KILL YOU TILL YOU DIE FROM IT.
Verone
Verone
Veto Corp

Posted - 2005.07.18 11:10:00 - [36]

Surprised Me wants.

>>> THE BEAUTY OF NEW EDEN <<<

mahhy
mahhy

Posted - 2005.07.18 11:27:00 - [37]

Mine too. They say they'll actually produce it sometime next year, etc, etc. If they do, I'm buying one.
mahhy
mahhy
MASS

Posted - 2005.07.18 11:27:00 - [38]

Mine too. They say they'll actually produce it sometime next year, etc, etc. If they do, I'm buying one.
Guvante
Guvante

Posted - 2005.07.20 21:23:00 - [39]

Here is a keyboard where you put the keys where you want
Linkage

This one looks neat too, although I do like the picture one as well

Very Happy
Guvante
Guvante
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.07.20 21:23:00 - [40]

Linkage

Very Happy
Scorpyn
Scorpyn

Posted - 2005.07.20 21:29:00 - [41]

Originally by: Guvante
Linkage

Very Happy

I actually considered buying that a while ago, but it's a bit expensive for something I'd only use with EVE.
Scorpyn
Scorpyn
Caldari
Infinitus Odium
The Church.

Posted - 2005.07.20 21:29:00 - [42]

Originally by: Guvante
Linkage

Very Happy

I actually considered buying that a while ago, but it's a bit expensive for something I'd only use with EVE.

2007-07-19 20:26
Glassback
Glassback

Posted - 2005.07.22 09:27:00 - [43]

The best keyboard i've ever seen. The only one worth looking at in this thread.

Glassback
Glassback
M. Corp
M. PIRE

Posted - 2005.07.22 09:27:00 - [44]

The best keyboard i've ever seen. The only one worth looking at in this thread.

If Eve was just a game, it would have a pause button.

Joshua Calvert
Joshua Calvert

Posted - 2005.07.25 18:21:00 - [45]

Linkage

I'm expecting delivery of the Logitech« Cordless Desktop« MXÖ 3100 anyday now. I've heard good things about it.

LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Joshua Calvert
Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Celestial Horizon Corp.

Posted - 2005.07.25 18:21:00 - [46]

Linkage

I'm expecting delivery of the Logitech« Cordless Desktop« MXÖ 3100 anyday now. I've heard good things about it.
Asestorian
Asestorian

Posted - 2005.07.25 21:42:00 - [47]

Originally by: Joshua Calvert
Linkage

Argh, I would get that if it wasn't for the fact that i dont want the mouse, just the keyboard, im quite happy with my MX1000, especially as its a special one thats a different colour (darker blue with extra black bits)

I hate it when everything is in a neat little package, its annoying.

Asestorian
Asestorian
Minmatar
Sebiestor tribe

Posted - 2005.07.25 21:42:00 - [48]

Linkage

Argh, I would get that if it wasn't for the fact that i dont want the mouse, just the keyboard, im quite happy with my MX1000, especially as its a special one thats a different colour (darker blue with extra black bits)

---

---
PaulAtreides
PaulAtreides

Posted - 2005.07.25 23:57:00 - [49]

Edited by: PaulAtreides on 25/07/2005 23:57:21

BEST-KEYBOARD-EVER

Work for me!
PaulAtreides
PaulAtreides
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.07.25 23:57:00 - [50]

Edited by: PaulAtreides on 25/07/2005 23:57:21

BEST-KEYBOARD-EVER

Asharee Intrefer
Asharee Intrefer

Posted - 2005.07.26 00:32:00 - [51]

If I had $289 to spend on a keyboard I'd go for one of these
Asharee Intrefer
Asharee Intrefer
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.07.26 00:32:00 - [52]

If I had $289 to spend on a keyboard I'd go for one of these
Delcin Romus
Delcin Romus

Posted - 2005.07.26 02:16:00 - [53]

Originally by: Sigrun Isra
Originally by: Verone
I use one of these. It's teh pwn... Cool

Yeah I eventually went with the gaming keyboard, have heard some good things about it.

I used to use a Nostromo n50 speedpad for stuff like CS too, so im familliar with the whole command pad concept.

I use the Saitek blue light keyboard also only without the extra keypad, but that what the nostromo n52 gamepad is for......and the diamondback razer mouse just cus its really cool. Mainly I have all of this so when I get podded I have more buttons to smash Mad
Delcin Romus
Delcin Romus

Posted - 2005.07.26 02:16:00 - [54]

Originally by: Sigrun Isra
I use one of these. It's teh pwn... Cool

Yeah I eventually went with the gaming keyboard, have heard some good things about it.

I used to use a Nostromo n50 speedpad for stuff like CS too, so im familliar with the whole command pad concept.

I use the Saitek blue light keyboard also only without the extra keypad, but that what the nostromo n52 gamepad is for......and the diamondback razer mouse just cus its really cool. Mainly I have all of this so when I get podded I have more buttons to smash Mad
elFarto
elFarto

Posted - 2005.07.26 09:19:00 - [55]

Surprised Me wants.

Of course that's a modified version of this, the one true keyboard.

Regards
elFarto
elFarto
elFarto
New Order Industries

Posted - 2005.07.26 09:19:00 - [56]

Surprised Me wants.

Of course that's a modified version of this, the one true keyboard.

Regards
elFarto

NPC database
Mal: This is your captain speaking. We're having some technical difficulties, so we may experience some turbulence, and then explode.
Joshua Calvert
Joshua Calvert

Posted - 2005.07.26 16:10:00 - [57]

Originally by: Asestorian
Linkage

I've got it and installed it. It is GORGEOUS. Irridescent blue and midnight black. The keys are so soft and the mouse incredibly responsive. I can tell the difference in BF2 due to the better resolution/response times of the laser compared to my old optical.

LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Joshua Calvert
Joshua Calvert
Caldari
Celestial Horizon Corp.

Posted - 2005.07.26 16:10:00 - [58]

Originally by: Asestorian
Linkage

I've got it and installed it. It is GORGEOUS. Irridescent blue and midnight black. The keys are so soft and the mouse incredibly responsive. I can tell the difference in BF2 due to the better resolution/response times of the laser compared to my old optical.

Ravsen
Ravsen

Posted - 2005.07.26 16:19:00 - [59]

THE COOLEST KEYBOARD EVAH

Once this baby hits the streets ill be the first buyer !
Mess with the best - Die like the rest !
Ravsen
Ravsen
Shinra
Lotka Volterra

Posted - 2005.07.26 16:19:00 - [60]

THE COOLEST KEYBOARD EVAH

Once this baby hits the streets ill be the first buyer !

------------------------------------------------

Mess with the best - Die like the rest !

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,09s, ref 20240521/1539
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.