Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Jul Nantu
Jul Nantu

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.11.29 00:30:00 - [1]

Want to sell unresearched original Small Energy Transfer Array II Blueprint.

Please eve-mail all serious offers in-game to Jul Nantu.

Thanks
Jul Nantu
Jul Nantu

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.11.29 00:30:00 - [2]

Thanks
Jul Nantu
Jul Nantu
XenTech

Posted - 2004.11.29 00:30:00 - [3]

Thanks
Jul Nantu
Jul Nantu

Posted - 2004.12.01 04:35:00 - [4]

Thanks for the offers in game, but they were pretty small. BPo is still available.

Eve-mail me in game if you are interested.
Jul Nantu
Jul Nantu

Posted - 2004.12.01 04:35:00 - [5]

Thanks for the offers in game, but they were pretty small. BPo is still available.

Jul Nantu
Jul Nantu
XenTech

Posted - 2004.12.01 04:35:00 - [6]

GodsWork
GodsWork
Caldari
Suns Of Korhal
Black Sun Alliance

Posted - 2007.06.06 00:52:00 - [7]

I will buy it for 100mill. If its too low put a minimum in the post so that you dont waste peoples time posting in here. And remember t2 bpo value has gone close to 0 ever since invention.
Tiwanaku
Tiwanaku

Posted - 2007.06.06 06:45:00 - [8]

What is your minimum bid please?
Lord DarkStar
Lord DarkStar
Gallente
Mobile Alcohol Processing Units

Posted - 2007.06.06 22:48:00 - [9]

cough ... ummm ... u realize ur posting on a 2004 post right?
Jul Nantu
Jul Nantu
XenTech

Posted - 2007.06.07 03:25:00 - [10]

Even if it were still available I wouldn't sell it to you GodsWork. Your offer needs a little polishing in the tact department. You may also need to brush up on your reading skills considering the original post was in 2004.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240428/0450
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.