Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Dolemite2K
Dolemite2K

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.09.10 14:43:00 - [31]

Lots of fun to fly with havent had the chance to in a while though Crying or Very sad. Great corp great buch of player highly recomended(sp?)

-----------------------------------------------
Life is like a long poo that you have to take a bite of every day
Dolemite2K
Dolemite2K

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.09.10 14:43:00 - [32]

Lots of fun to fly with havent had the chance to in a while though Crying or Very sad. Great corp great buch of player highly recomended(sp?)

Talon SilverHawk
Talon SilverHawk

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:43:00 - [33]

Good corp.

Tal

What goes around comes around...

Talon SilverHawk
Talon SilverHawk

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:43:00 - [34]

Good corp.

Tal

What goes around comes around...

Dolemite2K
Dolemite2K
Gallente
The Scope

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:43:00 - [35]

Talon SilverHawk
Talon SilverHawk
Caldari
Celestial Apocalypse
Insurgency

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:43:00 - [36]

Good corp.

Tal

What goes around comes around
KnightDelta
KnightDelta

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:48:00 - [37]

Shinra is one of the best things that happened to EVE since the first ingame screenie was released.
KnightDelta

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:48:00 - [38]

Shinra is one of the best things that happened to EVE since the first ingame screenie was released.
KnightDelta
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:48:00 - [39]

Cleopatera

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:56:00 - [40]

As a long term 'enemy' of shinra and the CA, i would have to say these guys are my favroite bunch to fight against.

Good luck recruiting chow.

p.s. If i totally changed my mind and decided i wanted to join CA i would go strate to these guys without question, but as it happens i think i'd rather quit the game than join CA Very Happy (apsolutly no offence intend to shinra)
-------------------------------------------
Voted "Best"
Cleopatera
Cleopatera

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:56:00 - [41]

As a long term 'enemy' of shinra and the CA, i would have to say these guys are my favroite bunch to fight against.

p.s. If i totally changed my mind and decided i wanted to join CA i would go strate to these guys without question, but as it happens i think i'd rather quit the game than join CA Very Happy (apsolutly no offence intend to shinra)
Voted "Best"
Cleopatera
Cleopatera
Caldari Provisions

Posted - 2004.09.10 14:56:00 - [42]

Voted "Best"
dough
dough

Posted - 2004.09.10 15:28:00 - [43]

I can vouch for these people, they're excellent PVPers and all-around nice guys.

http://www.taggarttransdimensional.com
dough
dough

Posted - 2004.09.10 15:28:00 - [44]

I can vouch for these people, they're excellent PVPers and all-around nice guys.

dough
dough
Caldari
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2004.09.10 15:28:00 - [45]

Sassinak
Sassinak

Posted - 2004.09.10 16:55:00 - [46]

Good Bunch of guys in all...

Some of us had our differences etc, but their core players, I used to fly with for a long time and had a lot of fun.

Now they give us good battles whenever we feel like dropping into CA space Very Happy
Sass
Arcane Technologies
Sassinak
Sassinak

Posted - 2004.09.10 16:55:00 - [47]

Some of us had our differences etc, but their core players, I used to fly with for a long time and had a lot of fun.

Now they give us good battles whenever we feel like dropping into CA space Very Happy
Sass
Arcane Technologies
Sassinak
Sassinak

Posted - 2004.09.10 16:55:00 - [48]

Sass
Arcane Technologies
AvanCade
AvanCade

Posted - 2004.09.10 17:01:00 - [49]

I joined Shinra 13 days ago. Loads of fun and still with Shinra. E-Nuff said !

AvanCade
AvanCade

Posted - 2004.09.10 17:01:00 - [50]

AvanCade
AvanCade
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.09.10 17:01:00 - [51]

Stan Bowman
Stan Bowman

Posted - 2004.09.10 17:43:00 - [52]

Even I like Chowdown, good guy, as far as bad guys go, lolVery Happy

Stan Bowman
Stan Bowman

Posted - 2004.09.10 17:43:00 - [53]

Stan Bowman
Stan Bowman
Shadow Company
Lotka Volterra

Posted - 2004.09.10 17:43:00 - [54]

Yarrick
Yarrick

Posted - 2004.09.10 18:39:00 - [55]

Good bunch of lads =]

If you'r looking for pvp check out Corp 1 then if you get Knockbacked try these guys. LaughingRazz

Yarrick
Yarrick

Posted - 2004.09.10 18:39:00 - [56]

Good bunch of lads =]

If you'r looking for pvp check out Corp 1 then if you get Knockbacked try these guys. LaughingRazz

Yarrick
Yarrick
Amarr
Finite Horizon

Posted - 2004.09.10 18:39:00 - [57]

Good bunch of lads =]

Shredder
Shredder

Posted - 2004.09.10 19:54:00 - [58]

Originally by: Yarrick
Good bunch of lads =]

oh thats low Very Happy, respect to corp 1 n'all, but cmon get back to your own recruitment thread Laughing
Shredder
Shredder

Posted - 2004.09.10 19:54:00 - [59]

Good bunch of lads =]

oh thats low Very Happy, respect to corp 1 n'all, but cmon get back to your own recruitment thread Laughing
Shredder
Shredder
Amarr

Posted - 2004.09.10 19:54:00 - [60]

Good bunch of lads =]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240601/0838
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.